Ladydragon meets Ryuko

"Those two are incredibly cute together!", Marinette enthused as she watched Fei and Kagami, who were cuddling on the lawn of the Place des Vosges, while lying in Adrien's lap with her head.

"Don't you think, it's time, that they find out about their other identities?", Adrien suddenly asked. "I mean, look at them, Ryuko's kwami even has almost the same name as Lady dragon's dragon renling. What say you, M'lady?"

Marinette hesitated, then nodded.

"You're right, I trust Fei and I absolutely trust Kagami. And by the way, there isn't a threat anymore, since your father gave up his miraculous!" She gazed up at him and pulled him down by the collar to kiss his lips, then called out to the other couple:

"Fei, Kagami! We will go over to my place quickly and get something from my room. We'll meet you back here in a couple of minutes, okay?"

The girls laughed.

"Yeah right, go and get something. Just take your time, we won't go anywhere!", Fei scoffed.

"That's not what we're.....we really, ugh, just forget it, we'll be right back!", Marinette ranted and pulled her boyfriend with her.

"Actually", Adrien began, as soon as they had entered the teenager's room, "as they are thinking we would be doing some naughty things anyway...."

He started to kiss her passionately and was already slipping his hands under her shirt. Marinette wanted to object but was quickly mesmerized by his kisses and gave in, soon both tearing off the clothes of each other. When he placed her on her chaise longue, his throbbing erection only covered by his boxers, and sneaked one hand into her panties, he could already feel her getting wet and began to smirk.

She let out a surprised cry of pleasure, when the young man brushed his fingers along her sensitive little nub, to then cover her mouth with her hands, both chuckling now.

Adrien placed his lips on hers again, his tongue nimbly searching a way into the young woman's mouth, while he lifted up her hips to pull down her slip.

Marinette pulled back her head and asked:

"Did you bring a....", she blushed and stuttered out the word, "c-c-condom?"

The aroused boy nodded with a grin and reached for his bag, that was lying on the floor, pulling out a large package with 50 pieces inside.

Now it was at him to turn crimson red, when he saw his girlfriend's expression.

"I see, you're thinking far into the future, Chaton!", she hummed seductively, seeing him shake his head. 

"Actually, I was planning to go on a little trip with you next week and well, I wasn't even sure, if those would be enough!"

Now Marinette gasped, making him chuckle.

"Relax, Bugaboo. You were right, I was thinking long term, though I wouldn't mind, using them all during that one week!"

He wiggled his eyebrows jokingly before he audibly took in the air, because the half Chinese had pulled down his boxers and begun to rub his penis up and down. She held out her hand and he placed one of the black rubber thingys in her palm.

After they had both had quite some laughs, when they were having their first time, the girl was pulling the condom over his length rather skillfully now, to then wrap her arms and legs around him and pull him closer again.

He responded with a loud moan, being quickly muted by her lips, so her parents wouldn't hear them and a moment later entered her core with a delicate move of his hips. Now they were both moaning into each other's mouths, the teenage boy starting to thrust into her in a quick pace, making them soon release shortly after one another.

"Wow!", Marinette gushed out, "who would have thought, this could happen that fast. That was really good, Kitty, almost as good as this morning!"

She chuckled sheepishly.

Adrien tossed away the condom and bent down to kiss her again, before he said:

"It's getting better each time we....but we should hurry now, we said, we would be right back. And I would love to see those two in transformation again. Should we go get them as superheroes too? That way we would make much more of an entrance!"

Marinette chuckled and nodded.

"Tikki spots on, Plagg, claws out!"

Not long after that they were jumping from the balcony on top of the Dupain-Cheng bakery down on the street, to quickly make their way over to the snuggling couple. There each of them grabbed one girl around the waist and took them back to the rooftops of Paris, where Marinette pulled out the dragon miraculous from her yoyo and handed it to Kagami.

Fei watched her wide eyed then said: "What is happening?"

"We thought, it's time, that the two of you get to know your secrets. Kagami would you be so kind?", ChatNoir asked kindly.

The Japanese girl nodded and said: "Longg, bring the storm!"

A moment later she stood there as Ryuko, making her girlfriend gasp.

"Fei? Would you do your thing to? We can't wait for Ladydragon to meet Ryuko, the holder of the dragon miraculous."

The two superheroes couldn't help but laugh over Ryuko's face, when she watched the Chinese girl transform for the first time, to see her as the red haired Renren. 

"That's amazing!", she enthused a moment later. "I love the way you look. Ladybug, do you trust me with the miraculous, to give us a bit of time?"

The red spotted heroine laughed and nodded.

"See you later at home!", Ladydragon exclaimed, as they parted their ways.

"Wait what?", Ryuko asked.

"Don't tell me, you didn't know, that those two are...."

"Adrien and Marinette are ChatNoir and Ladybug? Of course they are, how could I be so stupid?"

Her girlfriend giggled and laid both arms around her to pull her into a tight embrace.

"Maybe it's the prodigious, that let me see through the magic, that's supposed to protect them from being recognized. You are not stupid, do you hear me? And I love the way you look when you're transformed too. You're really hot!"

Ryuko beamed at her widely and then pulled her close to kiss her passionately.