Early bird

In the morning Nathalie was waking up by something tickling the skin on her neck.

She opened her eyes, to shy the fly away, at least she thought it was a fly, until she saw Gabriel hovering above her, placing soft kisses on the side of her neck. With a tender smile she whispered:

"Well, I thought, it was a fly, who was tickling me, but it turned out to be a butterfly!"

Pulling him into a kiss, by wrapping her arms around him, she soon had to fight the urge, to immediately grab into his pants and.

But as her hand was already on it's way, she noticed, that he wasn't wearing any and grinned.

"You forgetting, my love, that I wasn't only a butterfly before I gave up, but a pea'cock' as well. And well, my little 'peacock' just saw that beautiful 'peafowl' lying there and gave me some very naughty ideas!"

She giggled but pulled him further down to her, wrapping her legs around his waist to instantly feel his erection through the laced fabric of her underwear.

"Oh yes, I like this way of waking up!", she moaned, making him lift her up and flip them over.

"Would you mind?", he asked with a grin and tugged on the top she was wearing.

"Not at all!", she responded hoarsely and lifted up her arms, so he could pull itt over her head.

Looking at the porcelain skin, of her full, well formed breasts, he took a sharp breath.

"You are so beautiful, my Nathalie!", he breathed out and cupped each of them very gently with one hand.

As he now caressed her warts with the tips of his thumbs, he could hear her start to whimper, and could also feel her panties getting soaked.

"Why don't we get rid of those?", he asked sassily and rolled her onto her back again, getting out of her tight grasp, to then pull the wet slip down and toss it to the side.

"Much better", he hummed, as he started to kiss along her inner thighs until he reached that tiny nerve bundle, that could cause so very much pleasure, if he treated it the right way. And so he did.

Starting slowly, by placing sof pecks on the little, pea sized nub, he could feel her pelvis begin to twitch and her sweet, little sounds getting louder. Smirking, he cupped his lips over it, barely moving them at all, just keeping that faint touch, to which her movements instantly became more rigid.

"Oh God, Gabriel, you're......you..... you're driving me insane with that.....I oh yes....!"

Getting more aroused himself by her words and her moans, he started to tease her clit with his tongue, making Nathalie arch her back and urge her intimates against his face, covering his chin with her liquid.

He now grabbed her hips and pulled her towards his mouth, while at the same time starting to suck on her little nub strongly, hearing her cry out:

"OH YES.....OH GOD YES!"

He knew from their previous encounters, that he would instantly make her come undone, if he thrusted his fingers into her warm and wet core, but the thought of just how warm and wet and tight her inner walls felt wrapped around his 'cock' made him pull back and crawl over her, his erection already rubbing along her ladyparts, making her groan.

"Oh Gabriel please, don't make me wait any longer. I want you right now!"

Oh how he loved it, when the usually professional, almost emotionless woman spoke to him like that.

"Say it again, my love, what do you want me to do to you?", he moaned  into the crook of her neck, making her cry out in pleasure again.

"Just let me feel you inside. God I need to feel you so much right now. Please make me feel good again, the way only you can do!"

"As you wish, my beautiful queen!", he groaned and thrusted all his length into her depth, making her scream in pleasure.

Shortly after that, they were both moaning and groaning, Gabriel propped up on his elbows, while his hands were cupping Nathalie's cheeks, while he was thrusting into her tight, warm cave in a slow but steady pace, feeling very close to his release, when he eventually felt his beloved woman arch her back again and her hips urge upwards to meet him.

"Oh my Nathalie, I love you so much! Just cum for me!", he rasped and then kissed her savagely.

She reciprocated that kiss for a short moment, their tongues tasting each other, their lips overlapping, but then she couldn't hold back her cries anymore and pulled her head back, to press her face into his chest, while she screamed out his name.

They found their release at the very same moment and Gabriel couldn't hold himself up any longer. So he just took a firm hold of his beloved woman and dragged her with him as he let him self fall on his right side, pulling Nathalie close and very tenderly kissed her lips.

They were both panting heavily and Gabriel almost felt aroused again, when he watched her breasts go  up and down, with every heaving breath his assistant took.

"Breakfast?", he asked after a while of just watching her with a blissful smile.

"Oh God yes, I am starving!", she blurted out to then bury her face in the crook of his neck in embarrassment.

He chuckled.

"No need to be ashamed, love. Remember, you're eating for two now!"

She gave him a loving glare.

"Let's just say, one and a half!", she said cockily. "I wasn't planning on gaining too much weight!"

He wiggled his eyebrows now.

"But I would love to have a little more Nathalie, to love and kiss and....", he smirked mischievously, "but seriously, dear, you could use a few pounds more already, don't you think?"

"That's nice from you to say, but we'll talk about that in about nine month, alright?", she mused.

"Eight!", he said dryly.

"What?"

"Eight month my dear, because, if your period is already twenty days late today, that means that you are almost through your seventh pregnacy week and and at the beginning of your eighth meaning, two months of ten almost passed. So eight month, my love!"

And then he scooted down and gently kissed her flat belly.