Agonizing Arousal

"Gabriel, please!", Nathalie cried out a moment later, "just bring this to an end. I need you so very much right now, my big, handsome Shadowmoth!"

Though being surprised by her outburst, it edged him on, making his throbbing erection become painful and he couldn't wait any longer to ease both their agony and thrusted into her depth in a quick move of his pelvis, to instantly hear her call his name again in pleasure:

"Gabriel, oh yes!"

He let out a deep moan, as he started to push in and out her tight, warm cave, his fingers still rubbing her little nerve bundle, until she convulsively rocked her hips against his, meeting him in midair, to then pull back and push down to him again. Her face was grimaced, as if she was hurting and she dug her fingernails into the skin of his upper arms, hearing him let out a grunting noise, a mixture of pleasure and pain, that made him thrust into her deeper, yet much slower, making her cry out in a high pitched tone again.

They were soon both sweating and panting, yet still none of them had reached their high or was able to stop, making the arousal almost agonizing, when eventually, he could feel her pelvis begin to flick and she tossed her head back, her eyes squeezed shut, while she was biting her lower lip to stifle her moans.

Gabriel could feel her eventually being on the edge of her release and instead of trying to hold himself back any longer, he simply let go, quickened his pace again, feeling that incredible sensation rise inside of him, until his member began to twitch inside of her, sending her into the so desperately needed release.

They were both screaming out the pleasure now, the former villain trying to keep going as long as he could, knowing very well, that she had already slipped from her first into her second release without coming down completely.

Trembling she pulled back, as she felt his penis shrink, letting herself collapse beside him, his hand placed lightly on her stomach, his eyes fixed on her face, waiting for the both of them to catch their breath.

Nathalie could feel his eyes on her and opened her own, while turning her head to look at him.

"Why are you staring at me?", she asked, still breathing heavily.

He smiled lovingly, before he answered:

"Because you are so incredibly beautiful and I love looking at your face!"

"Yeah right, would you now tell me the real reason?", she scoffed and gave him a knowing look.

"Did you just accuse me of lying? That was the real reason. That and me checking, if you're alright because this was....well....", he smirked at her, ".....let me say....intense."

Now Nathalie giggled.

"Yeah, intense, right!", she teasingly uttered, while turning towards him and laying her head on his chest.

She couldn't stay like this for long, because he had been sweating and she could already smell him and was starting to feel nauseous because of that.

"Sorry, but would you mind, taking a quick shower? You're starting to.....uhm....you've been sweating....while we were...... and probably before.....and I am starting to feel sick....", she pleaded sheepishly.

He quickly scooted a little bit to the side, so she wouldn't have to smell him and especially his armpits any longer and gave her a quick peck on the lips, before he rushed into the bathroom.

Nathalie sighed in relief, and relaxed back into the soft, cool cushions, waiting for him to return. He did about ten minutes later, his hair still wet and without being styled in his usual appearance, the long streaks were hanging wildly around his head.

"Hm, I love that look! Always did, though it took me so many years until I first saw you with your hair still wet and not glued to your head. You look wild and dangerous, Gabriel. If we hadn't just....I could......", she whispered hoarsely, as she got to her feet and snaked her arms around the naked man.

His skin was still a little damp and he smelled like some fruity shower gel.

"I like that smell, what is it?"

"The only thing, I could find, that did not smell like a man's shower gel, because you told me days ago, that you can't stand that, and it doesn't have any other strong odour, so I figured, you could bear a little watermelon with lime. I obviously was right about that!", he answered with a smirk.

"Yeah, it smells delicious. Now I can finally cuddle with you and maybe...."

She grabbed his dick with a bold move and squeezed it gently, while stroking her hand along it.

Gabriel shook his head laughing and caught her wrists.

"Relax, my love. We just got finished with that. Have you really gathered that much strength again, that you would like to start over? Or wouldn't it be much better, to wait until the morning, when we have both recovered?", he wondered earning a disappointed frown.

"If you think so!", she spat and turned around to lay back onto the mattress, her front facing the side, he wasn't sleeping on.

The designer furrowed his brows as he lifted up the blanket to place himself behind her, feeling her bring some distance between them.

"Seriously?", he asked, "are you really angry, because of that little suggestion? Nathalie? What's wrong? Why are you crying now?", he placed his hand on her shoulders and turned her carefully towards him, looking at the tears, that were streaming down her cheeks in shock.

"Hey!", he whispered softly, "what's going on. Please talk to me! I wasn't in anyway rejecting you, my love. But I'm over fourty and even if I wasn't concerned about your health still, I maybe wouldn't be able to.....well.....perform again right away!"

His choice of words made her giggle a little bit.

"I'm s-s-sorry!", she sobbed, "I just c-c-can't help it. It's p-p-probably some stupid p-p-pregnancy thing, that I feel like th-that a-a-all the time! And I'm crying, because I feel so pathetic and stupid because of that!"

"Oh my sweet and beautiful Nathalie, shush, don't cry anymore. Come here, my love. It's alright, I understand. And I promise you, to do my best, to fulfill all your urges, whenever you need me to, okay? But now it's late and I would like you to rest a little bit. But if you still feel, well.....like you can't hold back, I will try to ease your agony, alright?", Gabriel cooed and kissed her tenderly.