Questions and answers

Nathalie tried to look into the young woman's eyes, but she couldn't withhold Fei's gaze.

"Duibuqi(I am sorry)", she whispered almost soundless in Chinese, as she averted her gaze and looked to the floor.

The almost seventeen old took the woman's hands.

"Why? Why did you leave me there? What happened? You just told me, you were fifteen, when you went back here. Who is my father? Does he know about me, didn't he want me either? Did you do it, because he made you? Please, you wouldn't have left me with Wu sifu, if you hadn't loved me at least a little bit!", she gushed out with a shaking voice.

"It's enough", came now Marinette's soft voice from the hallway.

"But...", Fei started to shout, to be interrupted by Gabriel.

"Marinette is right. What happened back then, was an act of violence and not love, and still Nathalie loved you so much, that she brought you to someone, she knew you would be in good hands with. So please, don't try to make her talk about anything, she isn't ready to speak about, alright?"

Now the young Chinese girl started to cry too.

"I-I am s-sorry, I didn't k-k-know. S-S-So you really loved me?", she sobbed so desperately, that Nathalie just had to lay her arms around her and pull her towards her chest.

Fei immediately wrapped both arms around her and clang on to her as if she was afraid, the moment, she let go, her mother would vanish again. The assistant was so overwhelmed, she could barely move. All she did was stroke her daughter's hair with her left and rub her back with her right hand, while she cooed:

"I 'didn't' love you, Fei, I 'do' love you!"

Her words made the girl sob even harder. Nathalie just let her cry. She was crying as well, and all the pain from back then, all the hurt feelings, all the ignored emotions were coming out now and for the first time since that one night, that had changed her life forever, she felt free and happy afterwards.

"Come", she now insinuated, when she felt the girl calm down as well, "have something to eat. You must be starving!"

The young female nodded vigorously and wiped away her tears with the back of her hand.

"Damn, I have so many questions right now, but", she looked to Gabriel now, "they'll have to wait. You allowed one more questioned and I got the answers to many already, so, for now, we should just eat."

She bowed towards the designer, who nodded in a similar manner. Then she turned to Adrien and Marinette, wondering:

"Where were you two gone for so long?"

The deep blush, that instantly covered both teenagers face made her grin.

"Ah, I see!", she mused, "and what is this?"

She pointed at a blueish-red mark on the woman's neck. Adrien cleared his throat and laid an hand on the small of Marinette's back, to nudge her towards the table. Gabriel and Nathalie had taken a look at what Fei was pointing at and beamed widely.

The teenage girls sat next to each other, while Adrien took a seat beside them, next to his new, as he hoped, girlfriend.

While they all started to eat, the situation still a little awkward, the teenager all of a sudden felt Marinette's left hand on his lap, searching for his hand, yet accidentally brushed along a, since their encounter in the girls room, highly sensitive area, making him wince.

Fei whispered something into the girl's ear and nudged her with her elbow, making her blush deeply once again and choke on the water, she was just drinking. Coughing she tried to hide her reddened face in her hands, feeling Adrien's hand gently patting her back.

"Th-thank you!", she muttered after what seemed like an eternity to her. "That wasn't nice, Fei!", she then ranted, but the Chinese, young woman giggled.

"What was that about?", the teenage boy hissed into his loved one's ear very quietly.

"She suggested, that we should change our actual sleeping arrangements!", she susurrated back, making them both turn crimson red by now, while Fei chuckled mischievously.

Gabriel, who had watched them, was now shaking his head with a smile and turned towards Nathalie, to see if she was alright, to instantly narrow his eyes and take her hand.

"Are you okay?", he asked worriedly, seeing her face pale and her eyes shut, while she was taking deep, slow breath.

The assistant shook her head very slowly. Then she squeezed through gritted teeth:

"I think, I am going to..."

Next she covered her mouth with one hand, while she used the other to take a hold on the table, to steady herself, trying to get out of the room as fast as possible. Gabriel jumped to his feet and took a firm hold of her arm, to help her walk outside, where she tried to push him off, but he didn't let go and so she dragged him to the nearest bathroom with her, where she eventually managed to slip out of his grasp and slam the door shut behind her.

A moment later, the concerned man could hear the sounds of her vomiting and carefully opened the door to go inside and crouch down next to her. Nathalie groaned, as she felt his hand on her back and tried to shake him off at first, but then noticed, that despite she was still gagging, his touch made her feel better and relaxed into it.

When she was done, Gabriel helped her to get onto her feet and over to the sink, to rinse her mouth, to then just pull her into his embrace and tenderly caressed her arms with the tips of his fingers, while he placed his lips on the top of her head, letting them linger there.

Then he cleared his throat.

Nathalie looked up, waiting for him to speak and saw him grin.

"So, uhm, may I say, my love, that's another difference between one day and NINETEEN days!", he cooed sweetly and kissed her lips very softly, while he placed one hand on her stomach.

"Maybe you should let a doctor confirm that, don't you think?"