Shadowmoth attacks

Gabriel had stayed with Nathalie until she had fallen asleep. Only then had he grabbed the purple pin and the now golden brooch and had placed them both on his collar.

The two kwamis stared at him in fear, but he calmly explained:

"Don't worry, I won't try to akumatize or amokatize anything, I just want justice for Nathalie, Fei and who knows, how many girls that man has violated and ruined their lives. And I am really talking about justice, not revenge. I just need to be scary enough, so he will confess to the police!"

Now Duusu and Nooro smiled at him and while the little butterfly only nodded, the peacock soared towards him and hugged his cheek, squealing into his ear:

"You're about to get justice for the woman you love! That's sooooo romantic!"

Gabriel winced.

"Duusu!", he scolded laughing, "please don't be so loud, you're damaging my hearing!"

The tiny bird looked guiltily to the ground, but the man already yelled:

"Nooroo, Duusu, double metamorphosis!"

After a blinding light could be seen, Shadowmoth appeared where Gabriel had been before.

Doing the same as Fei, just instead of feeding the space power up to the kwamis, he ate it himself, transforming his suit into a winged one with an oxygen providing mask.

Then he took off from the ground and made his way to the Chinese city, where he quickly neared the little pawn shop, the despicable villain owned.

He waited until dusk, then he stepped out of the shadow, he was hiding in and walked to the door, pushing it open to walk inside.

Cash was standing behind the counter, staring at him in utter shock. He remembered his encounter with Hawkmoth lively from a couple of years ago and instantly got scared.

"Wh-what are you d-doing here?", he stammered.

"I am here to bring you to your well deserved punishment. I found out, that you not only are a man of low moral, when it comes to fulfilling a deal, but also that you violated and raped several girls in the past years and one of them turned out to be my fiancée! So, until recently, I would have just let my vengeance roam free and had hurt you badly, but I want to be a better man for her. So I offer you the opportunity to confess to the police deliberately. Otherwise I 'will' hurt you badly and I will force you to do so. What's your choice?"

The man had begun to shake and tried to talk himself out of the situation:

"Y-You m-must have been i-i-informed wrong. How d-dare you accuse an h-honourable b-b-b-business man like me of s-something l-like th-that?"

Shadowmoth laughed viciously. Then he said very quietly, but with a extremely threatening voice:

"I already know about your immorality as soon as money is in the game. For that alone, I wouldn't describe you as honourable. But hearing from Fei, that you not only brought her into the situation, that made her let you use her, but that you also forced yourself on those very young girls, just makes me loathe you and if you won't agree to turn yourself in for your crimes, I will take you back into that cave and I will chain you to the walls and let you slowly starve to death, do you hear me?"

He had lifted him up with one hand, grabbing him by the throat and his face was barely inches apart from the piece of scum, he was in Gabriel's eyes, as he spoke. Now he pressed him with his back against the wall and was now tightening his grip, making the villain struggle for air and beg with a hardly audible hiss:

"Fine, I will do so!"

Shadowmoth let go of him and he fell to the ground gasping for air.

"I will of course accompany you to the police and make sure, that you really do what I told you to do, without trying to find a loophole!", the masked man stated.

Cash gulped then tried to find a different escape, by telling him, he had to get into the back to get his things first. Shadowmoth nodded and let him get up, to walk into the back room, but was so fast, to step inside too, that the man's plan to ditch him, by quickly locking the door and escaping through the side entrance completely failed.

"Nice try!", Gabriel mocked him contemptuously, "how thick do you think, I am? And now get out of here and on your way, you won't see me, but believe me, I'll never be far!"

After having spoken those words, he let the man out through the front and waited until he was around the corner, then quickly detransformed and left through the back door, closing up with the miscreant and following him with a little distance, so he wouldn't get suspicious.

As he had expected, Cash made another attempt to avoid his fate, causing a turmoil in the street by pushing an old lady over and into a group of young men. The woman was luckily unharmed and the men were taking care of her already, so Gabriel only watched the scene from the corner of his eyes, while he continued to tail the abominable scumbag.

He took out his phone and dialled Cash's number, which he still had from back, when he had akumatized the man, threatening:

"Pull another stunt like that and I'll feet you to the rats in the sewers. And now get into the building over there. It is a police station, if I am not mistaken, right?"

The man looked around frantically, trying to figure out, from where his enemy might be watching him but couldn't find the purple figure anywhere.

"I can see you, but you won't find me, so do what you're supposed to do, before I kick you through that door!", the raging designer now huskily whispered, giving the Chinese man the feeling of being in grave danger, which he truly was, as Gabriel was already about to step in front of him, to punch his disgusting face with his clenched fist. Eventually Cash took a deep breath and pushed against the door, begging the first policeman he saw, to lock him up, so the masked, purple superhero couldn't try to hurt him.

The officer just shook his head and brought him into an interrogation room, leaving him there for some time. Only an hour later, Cash had been questioned by an officer and a psychiatrist, who had him locked up in a psychiatric hospital because of the hallucinations and delusional behaviour. Additional to that, he was charged for murder, attempted murder, rape, mayhem, thievery, fraud and blackmailing.

With a blissful smile on his lips, Gabriel, who had watched all of this with the help of a newly created optigami, the little purple butterfly, that send all that was happening, like a surveying camera, to his phone, ambulated into a dark alley and transformed again to go back to Paris and hold his fiancée in his arms to keep her safe.