Epilogue

"Scarlet Agreste, come back here this instant!", Nathalie shouted at her seventeen months old, who was trying to escape her mother and run along the lawn in the back of the new built school, where not only Fei, but Kagami as well, were each training a group of young students, mainly girls, but a couple of boys too, in their very own martial arts.

The moment, she heard her mother's voice, the young Chinese woman looked up and grinned, seeing her little sister running, well stumbling, towards her, nothing able to stop her after she had seen her big sister, who she simply adored.

"Weiiiiiiii!", the toddler was crying and a moment later was picked up from the ground and thrown high into the air to then be caught again by the young woman.

"Hello little tomato!", Fei cooed, referring to the last time they had met and Scarlet had been redd all over her face after trying to eat her Spaghetti Bolognese all by herself.

"Hey mum!", she then said, as Nathalie had reached her as well.

"Hello, sweetie. How are you? Everything going well?"

Nodding sheepishly, Fei answered:

"Very well even! We've got a surprise for you all, but we're going to tell you later. How are the newly weds? Are they happy to have come here with you for their honeymoon or are they already regretting it?"

"Oh, I am very certain, they like it here a lot!", Gabriel now said, as he approached mother and daughters.

"Hey, pa!", the girl greeted him, making him grin. She had begun to call him that last summer, when he and Nathalie had been there to help, while his wife's grandparents had watched the baby.

"Hello, sweetheart, how are you doing?", he wondered, making her smirk.

"Later. Where are....? There, about time!", she exclaimed and ran toward her stepbrother and his new wife.

"Woah, what happened to you? You didn't look pregnant at your wedding at all. And that was barely two months ago!", Fei now blurted out, making Marinette blush deeply.

"Well, that was thanks to a very skillful designer, who did my dress in a way, that it wouldn't show at all!", Marinette explained, looking gratefully at Gabriel.

"So, uhm, how far along are you?", the young Chinese asked her curiously.

"Well", Adrien hummed, as he placed a hand on his wife's protruding belly, "your little nephew will be born in less than four months!"

"Wow, you beat us, who would have thought!", Kagami said without any sign of emotion, as she walked slowly towards the small group.

Narrowing her brows, Nathalie gazed at her daughter.

"That's what we wanted to 'surprise' you with later, mum. We have decided to have a baby of our own, well kind of. After seeing you with Scarlet, we just couldn't wait any longer and well... have a look at the first picture!", Fei told her mother proudly.

Then she pulled a small, black and white ultrasound picture out of her pocket and showed it to all of them.

"Wow, I mean, wow!", Nathalie gushed out, then grabbed Gabriel's hand, "I think, I need to sit down for a moment! Would you mind, walking me to that bench over there? I feel like I am about to pass out!"

Fei looked as if she would start to cry every second, when her mother took her hand into her own and pulled her with them.

"How are you feeling, honey? Just tell me everything. I am sorry, that I reacted the way I did, I just.... it's already such an odd feeling, knowing that my stepson is about to become a daddy and my husband will be a grandfather, but he at least is over fourty already, while I will be only thirty four by then. And to top all of that, I will have a grandchild, who is older then my very own youngest child, so, I feel a little overwhelmed just now. But I love you both very much and I can't wait to meet your child!"

"Children actually, look again. My mother pulled some strings and invested into some genetic labs and those two girls carry both our DNA, as if they had been created while, you know...!", Kagami now interjected.

"What? Show me again!", Nathalie and Marinette screamed in unison. Adrien leaned over both women's shoulders to see. Only Gabriel was staring at his wife, muttering:

"What did you just say? We're having another baby too?"

Now the young mother beamed at him, whispering:

"I wanted to tell you when we're alone later, but right now, I was so....wel, you know....overwhelmed, emotional, happy, that it just came out before I could tell you!"

"Well, Scarlett, I guess, you'll soon not only have a little nephew to play with, but a little sibling and two little nieces as well! Aren't you a lucky little girl?", Adrien now cooed and took his little sister out of Fei's arms to hold her by one leg and one arm and whirl her around, something she loved a lot and soon she was squealing happily.

"Adrien! If she gets sick again after that, she's all yours for the night!", Gabriel ranted, making his son grin sheepishly.

"I didn't know, that she had just eaten last time, father! And we will gladly take her with us for the night, right M'lady?"

"Right. I can't sleep most of the time anyway and as she is a night person too, I'll be glad if she keeps me company!", Marinette smiled.

"I love you dearly for that, both of you!", Nathalie now enthused with wiggling eyebrows and scooted closer to her husband, almost sitting on his lap, as she whispered something into his ear, that made him blush.

"I would love that, my darling, he hummed. Would you all excuse us? My wife wants me to celebrate our second child together tonight! And what kind of husband would I be, to deny a pregnant woman her wishes!", he told them all with a wink and picked Nathalie up bridal style to carry her into their room in the private section of the school.

The End!