Family meeting

Gabriel cleared his throat, then looked at Nathalie, who was sitting on his legs. She smiled at him then said:

"Though it's not mine, to decide about that, you should rather ask your parents, but, I would give you my okay. I don't know about Gabriel though!"

The designer sighed deeply and mumbled:

"At least you did ask. And as we wouldn't be able to keep you apart for very long anyway.... If Fei doesn't mind, sleeping alone...."

"Are you kidding me? Marinette is the most restless sleeper, you've ever heard of. Have fun, Adrien!", she proclaimed.

"Thank you father", Adrien now hummed.

Only Marinette looked around, ranting:

"Nobody has even asked me, if I want to sleep with Adrien! OMG, that's not what I meant, I wanted to say....you know, in one room with him, not 'with' him!"

She was turning scarlet red and was shifting uncomfortably in the boy's lap.

Fei couldn't help it, but mocked her again:

"That was absolutely clear, Marinette, because we all know, that you can't wait to sleep 'with' him!"

"You!", the young woman was about to jump up and attack the other girl, but Adrien held her back by grabbing her around the waist.

He looked sad, as he told her:

"Sorry, that I didn't ask you, I thought, you would like to stay in my room with me!"

Marinette now quickly cupped his face and kissed him tenderly.

"Of course I want to, Kitty. Still it would've been nice from you to ask me first", she giggled, then breathed into his ear, only for him to hear:

"Fei wasn't wrong, you know!"

After that she could only hide her face in the crook of his neck, not wanting him to see her deep blush.

The young man gulped. He was still aroused from her shifting in his lap just before and hearing her say that now, only made it worse.

"If you don't want to expose me right now, M'lady, then please don't get up!", he whispered hoarsely into her ear.

Marinette raised her head and stared at him, asking: "What are you...", when she felt his boner  at her very intimate area and inhaled sharply.

"Oh, that!", she chuckled sheepishly, "why don't we just get up together? I'll try to cover you!", she then hissed.

Adrien nodded and while Marinette got to her feet to then stand in front of him,  pulling him up and instantly clinging on to his neck, she started to kiss him.

Then Fei did, what Marinette had hoped for. She shouted:

"For heaven's sake, go get a room!"

"Now lift me up and go!", the young woman whispered and Adrien did as he was told and grabbed her thighs to lift her up and walk out of the room, shouting back:

"Good night, y'all!"

Then he almost ran towards the stairs, still holding on to his girlfriend tightly.

The others just laughed about the new couple. Soon Fei couldn't hide her yawn any longer and Nathalie asked softly:

"Jetlag?"

Her daughter nodded.

"Yeah, it kinda was a long and exhausting day. Of you are okay with it, I would like to go to bed too."

She stood up and so did Nathalie. She scratched the back of her neck and asked sheepishly:

"I know, you're almost grown up and you're probably used to being on your own, but if you'd like,  I would bring you?"

Fei beamed at her widely.

"Actually, that would be awesome!", she blurted out.

A high pitched voice interrupted them.

"Even if Plagg and Tikki have already met them, Nooroo and I would like to know, what a renling is, before you go!"

Duusu came flying towards them, looking at them with pleading eyes.

Fei laughed at the hyperactive kwami and said:

"If I let them go with you,  can I go to sleep? As far as I learned, you're all related,  so you can have a family meeting."

"Yayyyy!", Duusu squealed happily and a moment later she and Nooroo disappeared,  all eight renlings following.

Laughing the two women continued their way to the guestroom, that would be Fei's room for the upcoming time. While the teenager was getting ready for the night in the little bathroom, Nathalie took a seat in on top of the duvet, waiting for her.

When she returned, wearing shorts and a top, she ran towards the bed and jumped onto the mattress, making Nathalie giggle.

Slipping under the blanket, she said with a sheepish grin:

"I can tuck myself in, but would you mind giving me another hug?"

"Of course, I would love to!"

She smiled tenderly and turned around a little so she was facing Fei. 

"You are very beautiful, did you know that?", she asked and hesitantly brushed her daughter's red strand off her face.

"Yeah, I've been told that. I just don't like to hear it", seeing Nathalie's sad expression she quickly added, "it's different, coming from you!"

Now Nathalie looked concerned.

"Did someone try to....", she asked carefully, while taking the girls hand.

Fei laughed.

"Well, they wouldn't dare. Even cash and his minions had to steal the bracelet, while I was asleep. They...let's just say it was close, but I always won!"

The assistant nodded. 

"Well, I am glad that you're here now. There is no need to be scared of anything while you're with us, okay?"

The girl nodded and sniffled then said huskily:

"Okay, thank you!"

Nathalie stood up and despite Fei telling her, she could do on her own, she tucked her a little into the blanket, then asked:

"Is it okay, if I peck your forehead?"

"I guess!"

Nathalie cupped her child's face with both hands, then pressed her lips onto her forehead, lingering for a moment, before she pulled back. 

"Sweet dreams, dear!", she whispered softly.

"Yeah, you too. Thank you for letting me stay. I really would get to know you better. And", she reluctantly placed a hand on Nathalie's lower abdomen, "I really can't wait to meet my little sibling. Oh please, don't cry, I..."

"It's okay, it's the hormones. I am glad to have you with us too! Good night!"