Closeness

Fei stared down into Kagami's eyes and gulped. The young, Japanese woman whispered softly:

"Well, if that didn't feel bad, how about this?"

And then she pressed her lips gently onto Fei's, while snaking the other hand, that wasn't cupping her cheek around her neck and brush into her hair, opening the ponytail in a dextrous move.

The Chinese girl let herself drop to her knees too and laid both arms around the other woman, pulling her taut, while deepening that kiss, soon meeting her tongue with her own, what made them both take a sharp breath through their noses.

Only short time later, Kagami's blazer and shirt were gone and both females were just in their bras, Fei in a laced one, while the other woman was wearing a sports bustier. 

"Come!", Fei just said, the moment they parted their lips to get some oxygen and pulled her towards the bed, "I'd like to see, what's under that skirt!"

Kagami grinned and replied seductively:

"Well, only if you get out of your pants first!"

And then she knelt down in front of the other girl again and gently kissed along her stomach, while opening her pants and slowly pushing them down.

"That's much better!", she hummed and got back to her feet to be immediately pushed backwards onto the mattress by the aroused young woman, who at the same time was slipping out of her shoes and pants.

Hovering above the girl she desired, Fei began to kiss along her jawline, her neck and her cleavage, then between her breasts down to her stomach, while her hands cupped the well formed breasts and her thumbs began to caress her warts.

Kagami arched her back unconsciously, pushing her body against the other female's, a soft moan escaping her lips, that made the young Chinese smile and carefully push one of her legs between the woman's thighs to rub along her intimates, making the moans get louder and soon felt Kagami's arms pull her down onto her body, while she rolled them on theirs sides, to reciprocate the caressing.

"Oh fuck, I love how you make me feel!", Fei groaned into her ear, as the young Japanese's fingers began to rub that little nerve bundle through her underpants.

Kagami smirked and wanted to say something, when Fei took a firm hold of her waist and pulled her tighter down on her leg, making the woman cry out in pleasure.

"Oh God, yes!"

A couple of doors down the hallway, Nathalie was smirking about the sounds of pleasure coming from her daughter's room. Then she narrowed her brows.

"Do you think, they could hear us too!", she asked Gabriel with deeply reddened cheeks.

He shrugged.

"Probably! Maybe we should rearrange the rooms we're all sleeping in for the future, because I am planning to make you cry out like that every night and every time you want me too. How does that sound!", he replied and rolled her onto her back to then hover over her and kiss her passionately, his protruding erection showing through his pants and already rubbing along her ladyparts.

Forgetting everything else around her at the mere thought of what he was about to do, Nathalie moaned loudly:

"Oh yes, darling, make me feel good!"

Gabriel smirked and reached around her waist, to lift up her pelvis and pull down her pants and slip. Then he tossed them to the floor and let his own clothes follow straight, to then rub his throbbing member along her already wet entrance.

"Oh please Gabriel, stop playing around and fuck me already. I need to feel you so much right now! I...oh yes...make me yours over and over again. Show me, what you got, show me, how 'you' like it, my love. I want to feel you deep inside, I want to take what you give me....make me cum, Gabriel!"

He had pushed his length quickly into her tight depth and was now moving in a slow pace, while his hands were all over her, caressing her skin, her breasts, rubbing her clit until she was repeatedly crying out in pleasure, her hips twitching uncontrollably, rocking convulsively against his as she rode out her orgasm. 

He released shortly after her, the sensation of his pulsating staff, pumping his liquid into her depth, making her cum again and she screamed his name now:

"Gabriel, oh yes, oh my.....I.....I can't....oh God damn it....oooohhh......aaaaahhhhhh!"

"Why do I feel as if we're the only ones, who decided, to take it slow?", Marinette lamented, as she was hearing the cries of pleasure from two sides.

Adrien shrugged.

"I wouldn't be against taking it a little faster, if you wanted that too. But it's your decision. Besides, I have a couple of ideas, to make you scream just like them, Bugaboo, what you think?", he suggested and started to kiss her savagely, while he slipped both hands under her shirt and started to open her bra so he could reach her breasts better.

Marinette stopped him.

"Wait!", she said and got to her feet to close the curtains and dim the light. Then she took his hand and pulled him towards the bathroom.

"Why don't we start by taking a shower? I feel all sweaty and really disgusting after school. What you think?", she hummed seductively into his ear.

Adrien gulped. Though they had spent the last nights together in one bed and done 'stuff', they hadn't seen each other completely naked yet.

"I would love that, M'lady. But....are you sure, you want this?"

Now the half Chinese girl looked at him and nodded with a sheepish smile.

"I wanted to do this with you, since we were like thirteen and I am not speaking about taking a shower, Minou!"

He swallowed hard again, then closed the gap between them and started to kiss her passionately, while he again pulled at her shirt. This time the young woman willingly lifted her arms and let him take it off, her bra, which was already hanging loose around her shoulders, followed close. When they eventually were completely naked and stepped into the shower, they were both scarlet red and trembling.

Adrien reached for the faucet and turned the warm water on, then pulled her close and continued the savage kissing under the soft raining shower.