Prove

Nathalie just stared at Gabriel, but then she nodded.

"You're probably right. I already considered, taking a home pregnancy test, but I was just scared. How you might react, if I really was, I mean, I wasn't sure about the way, you were feeling, I knew, you cared, but....", she sighed.

He smiled at her lovingly, before he bent down, to kiss her again.

"How are you feeling right now? Are you better? Would you like to lie down a bit?", he uttered rapidly, making her giggle.

"You're cute when you're going full protective mode! I love that so much, I love 'you' so much", she hummed, tears already brimming her eyes again.

"Please don't cry, my love! I feel so bad, if I see you cry, even if they are kinda happy tears. They are, right? I mean, you want to have this baby, don't you? I wouldn't judge, of course, it's your decision, but....", he questioned anxiously.

Now, for the first time since this weird day had begun, there was something, she was very certain about and she beamed at him happily.

"Honestly, I would never even consider an abortion. I didn't back then and I was violated at a very young age. Still I couldn't blame my child. But I couldn't keep her either. My family would have never believed my story. So, with barely fifteen years of age, I had to do the hardest thing, I ever did and leave that beautiful little girl behind! She still is incredibly beautiful, right?"

Gabriel reciprocated her blissful smile and nodded.

"She is, just like her mum! So I guess, we're both happy about that baby?", he mumbled and got on his knees to then lift up her shirt and kiss the soft skin on her lower belly.

Nathalie giggled again.

"We don't know that for sure yet, Gabriel!", she tried to slow him down in his enthusiasm.

He quirked one eyebrow, as he got back on his feet.

"Nineteen days, my dear. And here you were, throwing up right now. And well, I've watched you today, since you told me and these", he gently cupped her breasts, "have grown quite a bit!"

"Ouch, could you please not....", she ranted and tried to pull back from his touch, but he instantly let go and said knowingly:

"See, there's another prove. How many do you need?"

She shrugged and buried her face in the crook of his neck.

Then she suddenly took his hand into hers and pulled him with her, into the bedroom, they had been sharing, since the incident with miracle queen, and then further into the bathroom, to the drawer she kept her personal items in. She pulled out a rectangle package, to then look at him with a deep blush and whispered:

"I've had this in there for over a week. I can't do this, when I am all alone. Well, I would rather do the first step as long as I am alone, but...can you come back in right after and wait with me?", she almost begged him.

Gabriel took the pregnancy test out of her trembling hands and nodded.

"Of course, my dear. I can also stay in the room with you and just turn around, if that makes you feel more secure!"

"I know, that's kinda weird, but, I would like that, Gabriel! But let me do one other thing first. I want to brush my teeth, so I can do more than peck your lips without feeling disgusting!", she snickered.

"Well, my Nathalie, I like that a lot!"

A few minutes later, after brushing her teeth, rinsing her mouth with water and mouthwash, after kissing him so savagely, that he had been tempted to tear of her clothes and take her right in the spot, she had taken the pen like stick out of the wrapping and taken a seat on the toilet, while Gabriel had turned around and stared at the wall, to not make her feel too uncomfortable. He soon could hear the urin splattering, with a short interruption and took a deep breath, bracing himself for every possible result.

They had agreed, that Nathalie would tell him, when he could turn back towards her, but as he heard her gasp, he couldn't wait and hurried to her side.

"What's up, dear? Is there something wrong?", he asked her worriedly.

Shaking her head, she gave him a bewildered look.

"Usually, you're supposed to wait three minutes for the result, but...", she wasn't just trembling but shaking, as she showed him the stick. It already showed two lines.

Now the designer had tears in his eyes as well, as he didn't even wait for her to get dressed again, but pulled her to her feet and kissed her passionately.

Being a little bit controlled by her hormones, she quickly felt an urge to push herself against him, while her hands were already pulling his shirt out of his pants and quickly started to open the buttons, one after they other, until she could reach his bare chest.

Gabriel pulled back shortly and looked at her with a smirk.

"Don't you dare and say anything right now!", she hissed, making his grin widen even more. But he also obeyed and stepped onto her still around her ankles hanging pants and underwear, while he grabbed her thighs and lifted her up. Nathalie instantly wrapped her legs around him, her bare ladyparts meeting the from his pants still contained erection, when he carried her out of the bathroom and laid her down on their bed.

Luckily she had gotten rid of her red turtlenecks lately and wore an usual buttoned up shirt, with short sleeves under her blazer. Said blazer was already hanging on the hook on the back of the bathroom door, from when she had brushed her teeth. So Gabriel just needed to open those buttons and lift her up a little, to get it off of her and open her bra in one move.

While he did so, the young assistant had already opened the buttons of his pants and freed his throbbing erection, so they were both naked right now.

Gabriel paused for a moment, to just look down at her beauty, before he started to kiss her savagely again.
He quickly moved away from her lips and started to kiss along her her jawline, her neck and her cleavage, to then very carefully, to not hurt her again, suck on her areolas, quickly hearing her moan and felt her pelvis push up against his crotch.

"No need to hurry, my love!", he murmured between his kisses.

"Oh yes, there is", Nathalie groaned desperately, making him look up. He instantly could see the desire in her expression and chuckled.

"So, you need me right now, dear?", he teased her.

"Oh God, please don't mess with me right now, Gabriel!", she begged, making his arousal become almost painful. So he quickly eased both their agony, by thrusting into her wet opening very gently, soon hearing her cry out her pleasure.