Kagami

In the meantime, Adrien and Marinette had arrived with Fei at the Francois Dupont school and had managed to assign her into their class, introducing her with the name Fei Wu-Sancoeur and telling principal Damokles, that she was the daughter of Gabriel Agreste's future wife.

The headmaster of the school had let out a sigh and just handed them all the  papers, that Nathalie would have to sign, so her daughter would be able to attend the classes from now on.

After Miss Bustier had introduced her to the class an asked her to take the seat next to Nathaniel, she had started with the usual lesson.

Fei was struggling a little, as she hadn't been in any school for quite some time now. But the red haired, young man next to her, shared his notes and his book with her, helping her adjust to the new situation.

After making it through the morning and spending the lunch break with Marinette and Adrien, as well as Nino and Alya, they accompanied the model to his fencing practice.

Kagami of course was already there and Fei was instantly mesmerized by her appearance.

Marinette took a hold of the Chinese girl's arm and pulled her towards her Japanese friend.

"Kagami!", she blurted out, "this is Fei, you know, the one I told you about, from Shanghai! Fei, this is Kagami a dear friend of mine. Adrien and I were wondering, who of you would win a fight, because Fei learned her KungFu from the best!"

The young fencer laughed at her overly excited friend.

"Marinette, maybe we could say hello, before we become enemies, don't you think?"

The young woman smiled at them sheepishly.

"Yeah, uhm right. So I will leave you alone for a moment to do that and go back to Adrien, alright?"

"Wait, what?", Fei now hissed, but Marinette winked at her and quickly rushed towards her new boyfriend.

"Well", Kagami asked straight away, "what was that about?"

The Chinese girl shrugged and tried to find some excuse, then sighed and tried to tell her the truth:

"You know, after Adrien and Marinette made out last night....", she couldn't finish that sentence because the other young woman started to squeal to be shocked by her own behaviour right away and tried to turn back to her stiff demeanor. But she didn't manage completely and so Fei patted her shoulder with a light blush, saying:

"About time right?"

Kagami nodded and of course noticed the other female blushing.

"What were you about to say? Sorry for interrupting you. Please continue!"

Fei gulped.

"Oh it wasn't that important,  I uhm....", she started hesitantly being stopped by the young Japanese again:

"Now you're sounding like Marinette. Please just tell me,  what she is up to this time. I really like her, but she can be quite some task!"

Fei giggled and nodded.

"Yeah, she can. Okay, I'll tell you. When I was teasing them about what happened in the night,  Marinette threatened,  that she would make Adrien set me up with his cousin who basically was a copy of him,  but I told them that he wasn't my type but rather the girl on the picture on his desk"  she explained while she avoided the eye contact.

"Oh, I understand. But what has this to do with me and you fighting?", Kagami asked now.

"Are you sure,  that you're not related to any of them? Like I mean, uhm, when it comes to being totally oblivious? There's a picture of you and Marinette on his desk and I just told you, that Marinette and Adrien are finally together, so yeah!"

She looked to her feet with a dark red face now.

"Oh and after Marinette's birthday, she thought, I would be open for that, I see!", Kagami answered without any change in her expression.

"Well, she obviously was wrong about that, I'm sorry!", the girl muttered disappointedly and turned around to leave.

"Actually", Kagami quickly said and grabbed Fei's wrist, "I would like to get to know you, before I judge!"

She was blushing now too amd Fei began to grin.

"Interested in a little bodyfight?", she asked with wiggling eyebrows and started to laugh, the young fencer soon joining.

"Well, let's find out, if you'll be able to land a 'touché'!", she replied cockily and with a wink.

"Of course, I am. I learned from the very best!", the Chinese teenager bragged.

"We'll see to that", Kagami scoffed.

A moment later she was pulling Fei into her mother's car and made it drive towards the Tulieries Garden, to the spot, where she usually trained with her mother. There she took two long sticks, they mostly used for their lessons out of the trunk and handed one to her opponent.

"Well, Fei was it? Let's see, how good you are!", she said contemptuously.

A moment later the girls were in the middle of a fight, neither of them holding back the smallest bit, both going to their boundaries to beat the other.

When Adrien and Marinette caught up with them, both their heads were red already and they were sweating but visibly enjoying the fight with an even opponent.

"Weren't......you.....saying......you......could....touch....me?", Kagami mocked the other female between heaving breaths.

"Who......said......I......was......done.....yet?", Fei panted with a mischievous grin, "say.....did you like.....kissing.....Marinette?"

That interrupted Kagami's concentration and in the split of a second, Fei had managed to move her own weapon past the Japanese girl's and gently poked her shoulder with it.

"Touché!", she exclaimed, laughing over the shocked face of the young woman in front of her, "that's what you say, right?"

"Right!", stated Adrien, who was now coming closer, his hand interlinked with Marinette's.

"That was a mean little trick!", Kagami complained, but she smiled and winked at Fei, "I want a revenge for that. Without the sticks. You fought in my discipline, now I want to try yours!"

The best student, that Wu Sifu ever had, began to grin at her words.

"So, you're telling me, you want to go into full body contact with me?", she said cockily, making Kagami blush this time.