Cash

"Well, well, well, if it isn't the little thieve!", a male voice suddenly spoke.

"You!", Fei spat contemptuously, as she jumped to her feet.

"Who's that?", Kagami wondered and tried to cover herself with some pieces of her clothes.

"The man who killed my father!", the young woman hissed.

That was enough for the Japanese, to let go of everything and stand protectively in front of the girl, she loved.

"Leave now, before I'll make you regret it!", she threatened the man.

"Oh", he raised his brows, "and who might be so brave to stand in front of me like that?"

He looked her up and down, then smiled viciously.

"Maybe you'll be more fun, then that 'girl'!", he uttered with a mean cackle, "I must say, you really were a disappointment Fei. Usually, I had more fun, with Wu Sifu's female students. Though you were the first, to let me do that voluntarily. Maybe that's the difference! It's a pity. I remember the very first, about eighteen years ago, as if it was yesterday! She was so tight and so soft...."

He couldn't speak any further, because Fei had hit him directly into the face. He fell to the floor and the girl got on top of him, not caring about her nudity, and started to punch his face with both fists, until his face was blood covered and his nose and lips started to swell, as did both his eyes.

She stopped only, because she felt Kagami hug her from behind and pull her off of him.

"Come, whatever he did, he's not worth it! Just come, let's get dressed and leave now, before he wakes up again. Hurry. We need to get back, now!", she muttered soothingly, while she pulled her further backwards.

"You don't understand!", Fei yelled, "this fucking bastard is my father! He was the one who violated my mother and got her pregnant! He is the one, who destroyed her life and mine! I want him to pay!"

"And we will make him pay, but not like that! Come, let me get you home and clean you up. Then we can talk about it, okay?"

The Chinese girl nodded panting and transformed, as did Kagami and a moment later, they ate the powerups and were on their way back to Paris.

As they arrived at the Agreste mansion, Kagami quickly nudged Fei inside and tried to get her into her room, to clean up her blood stained hands and take care of the swollen and bruise knuckles.

But sadly, they didn't get inside unnoticed. The moment they entered through the two large entrance doors, they ran into Gabriel, who gave them a very concerned and very angry look.

He lowered his voice, so Nathalie wouldn't hear him and interrogated:

"Where have you been? Your mother is worried sick already. And it seems, as if she was very right about that. You obviously got yourself into some trouble. Go, wash that off and then try and calm her down, by telling her you're fine. Whatever happened, you can tell 'me' later, but not a single word to Nathalie, are we clear?"

Fei nodded, with tears brimming her eyes.

"You should go home, too, before your mother gets angry on you!", she said ruefully to Kagami, who nodded in silence and quickly pecked her lips.

"I love you!", she whispered into the young Chinese's ear, then rushed outside and got on her way back home.

Gabriel was still furious, when he looked at his soon to be stepdaughter, but as he noticed the despair on her face and the tears, running down her cheeks now, his anger resolved and he took a deep breath, then laid his arm around her and lifted both her hands up with the other, asking, after taking a close look at the injuries:

"Do you need help with those?"

Fei shrugged, then nodded.

"If it's not bothering you!"

"What happened, Fei?", Gabriel asked the very moment, they entered her room.

"I....don't want to talk.....I...."

She started to sob and was about to run into the bathroom, when Gabriel caught her and pulled her into his chest. She was yelling at him in Mandarin now and the tall man immediately paled, as he of course understood her words.

"What do you mean, 'Cash' is your father. The one who....raped.... your mother back then..... Are you talking about that despicable excuse of a human being?", he asked her angrily and she stared at him open mouthed.

"How?", she questioned and Gabriel tilted his head to the side a little.

"Seriously? I've been working in Shanghai long before you were born. I might have told Adrien, that my Chinese is a little rusty, but believe me, it isn't at all! Come, let's take care of this first!"

He pointed at her hands.

Fei nodded and let him take her into the bathroom and sat down on the closed toilet seat. The concerned man soaked a wash cloth with cold water and carefully rubbed off the blood around the bruises, explaining:

"I am going to wash off the blood and the dirt, then I'll go and get some disinfectant and some bandages to cover those bruises. Whatever you tell Nathalie, how you got them, there is no way, that you can tell her the truth right now, do you understand me?"

Fei nodded.

"I wasn't planning to. But it hurts, that this....this.....this...", she buried her face in her palms and sobbed violently again.

"Shush, it's alright. Don't feel bad about this. Him being the disgusting excuse of a human being, that he is, doesn't define you, Fei. You've proven your worth more than once, or you never would have been able to become Ladydragon!", he hummed soothingly, as he pulled her into his arms and let her cry.

Twenty minutes later, he had taken care of the girl's hands and they were on their way to Nathalie, after making up a story for her, how her daughter might have hurt herself like that.