Flashbacks

"You know what I would really like to hear about?", Fei asked her girlfriend after they had both detransformed in the Chinese girl's secret hiding spot. She had been able to sneak some of Marinette's special snacks from her pocket and after feeding them to Longg and Meishi, they had been using the space power ups to go to Shanghai, because, she wanted to show Kagami, where she had been living before she started to live wit Marinette's uncle.

"What?", Kagami wondered.

"I would love to hear about you and Marinette and your almost make out session!"

The Japanese girl coughed.

"I....uhm....we didn't......well.....it was, we were both drunk......and then....", she stammered, making Fei laugh.

It had already been late, when Alix had suggested to play truth or dare and after Marinette had been trying to sneak out of the room secretively, they had caught her and pulled her back, to play along.

The original plan had been, making her and Adrien kiss, but after the boy was nowhere to be found, they were still in a playful mood and wanted to make her do anything funny.

And so, as soon as it was Marinette's turn, they had dared her to kiss the boy's ex instead of himself.

"B-But I-I can't j-j-just do that. You h-h-haven't even asked her!", the half Chinese had stammered.

But Kagami, who had tried alcohol for the first time, had immediately agreed and argumented:

"I would never come in the way, if someone had to fulfill a challenge or do a dare. So, if you aren't a scaredy cat...."

And then Marinette had inhaled deeply, taken another jell-o shot and grabbed Kagami's tie, that she wore most of the time, and pulled her close, to then do a quick peck. Just that it was Marinette and that she had lost her balance and the peck had turned into a prolonged kiss, then their tongues had gotten involved and if the others hadn't stopped them, they most likely would have started to make out right in front of them.

Both girls had been very flustered afterwards, but when Kagami left, later that night, she laid her arms around the half Chinese teenager again and whispered into her ear, before she kissed her passionately one more time:

"I really would have liked to see, where this was going!"

"And that's all there is to tell!", Kagami ended her story.

"So", Fei began teasingly, "you have been dating Adrien. Was he better than me?"

Her girlfriend blushed deeply, but shrugged.

"I have no idea. We didn't even get to a real kiss!", she admitted.

Fei gasped.

"So Marinette was your first kiss? Really? That's hilarious. What about hers?"

"Well, you've seen the posters of ChatNoir and Ladybug all over the town. Maybe they didn't know back then, but...."

"Oh, yeah, you're right! But", she began to grin mischievously, "I get the vibes, that you have to make up for the things you missed out on urgently!"

"You think?", Kagami hummed seductively and started to kiss her.

"Mhm! I am absolutely certain about that!", Fei whispered and kissed her again, very passionately this time.

When she felt the other girls tongue on her lips, felt her hands brush underneath her shirt, she couldn't hold herself back anymore and began to drag her to the old mattress, she had been sleeping on for so long, gently nudging her down on it, to soon pull the shirt over her head and cover her bare skin with thousands of kisses.

The Japanese, young woman arched her back and let out a soft whimper, making the Chinese increase her efforts and suck on her neck strongly, leaving a red mark.

"I like, what you're doing!", Kagami stated, then flipped them over to be on top, when she began to undress her girlfriend, while rubbimng her knee along her intimates, making the girl let out a loud moan, to what she quickly covered her mouth with her hand.

"What's wrong, babe? Suddenly becoming shy?", she mocked the woman underneath her.

But Fei shook her head and moaned:

"It's just....oh yes....we're kinda in public.....and there is no lock.....oh fuck, yes.....aaaahhh, that's...."

With a mischievous smirk, Kagami now continued her incredibly arousing kisses, letting her lips wander along her neck to her breasts, where she quickly pushed aside the bustier, to then suck strongly on the slightly younger girl's warts, hearing her sounds of pleasure slowly get louder, until she didn't care anymore, who might hear them.

"Oh yes, I love what you're doing, just....oh yes.....don't stop.....I love you so much...!"

"What?", Kagami paused and stared down at her.

"Sorry, too fast?", Fei asked sheepishly and tried to get some distance between them.

But the young Japanese, after getting over the first shock, just shook her head vigorously and kissed her savagely on her mouth.

"It's not too fast. I was just.....surprised", she cooed, then added:

"I love you too!"

Feeling even more aroused by the mere thought, both women were now undressing each other eagerly, Fei kissing down Kagami's flat, well toned stomach, to then, what neither of them had done or experienced before, start to kiss between her thighs, her tongue gently caressing the little nub, making Kagami cry out in pleasure.

"Oh God, yes....I......oh yeah, that's..."

Feeling herself becoming more and more aroused by just hearing her loved one moan, Fei soon thrusted two fingers slowly into her depth, hearing her moan louder than before, while she could feel her twitch and squirm underneath her barely able to cope with the incredible sensation she was just experiencing.

Soon Kagami was unconsciously arching her back, while her hips were rocking convulsively against Fei's mouth, while she was still crying out in an agonizing pleasure.

Neither of them noticed the pair of eyes, watching them from the dark corner they were hiding in, waiting for the right moment to attack.