We can't keep calling her that!

"We really need to choose a name for our daughter, Nathalie! She's already three days old and we still haven't made an progress according to that! We really should agree on one or two eventually!", Gabriel kept telling his wife, who was right now breastfeeding their beautiful, little baby girl.

"I know, Gabriel! And I do understand, where you're coming from, but I want it to be special and pretty and it should mean something, like I called Fei Joelene, because it means pretty girl. I even did consider, calling her Joelene too, but it somehow doesn't seem right. Maybe as a second name, but not to call her. And I certainly won't do, what the girls suggested, like giving her a combination of both our names, like Gabenath or Nathriel! Neither do I come to an agreement with Adrien's idea of naming her after me and calling her Nathalie too. The best ideas so far, came from my father and you, my father being in love with the name: Sinéad, from his ancestor, who was called Jeanette and you, tending to the name: Scarlet.

Though I neither watched nor read 'Gone With The Wind', I truly like that name. But I can't choose one right now! I am so completely emotional overwhelmed, that I just need a little more time!", Nathalie explained thoroughly.

"But...", Gabriel began to be interrupted.

"I am fully aware, that we can't keep calling her princess or darling, Gabriel. Just give me one or two more days, okay?"

He sighed and bent down to kiss her lips very gently.

"Fine, one more day! But then, we have to decide on a name for our little princess. Alright?", he kept pushing and his wife nodded in a final defeat.

"Alright, alright! I know that you're right anyway! Where are the children just now? Or the new adults, as they like to be called? Fei is only seventeen by now, so at least she is still a minor and supposed to obey to our orders!", she chuckled, "yeah, I know, that my daughter is even more grown up, than the other two together. Sometimes at least! I still would like to know her whereabouts. Especially now, that I know, she is about to leave us again soon!"

She couldn't hold back the tears for the quickly approaching departure of her almost grown up daughter. Or over a piece of butter, she accidentally dropped on the counter. After hoping, that as soon as her child was born, that oversensitive, highly emotional, fragile state of hers would be over, it had only gotten worse, since she had given birth. She just hoped, that this so called baby blues wouldn't mess with her feelings for too long. She was already on the edge of having a mental breakdown.

The designer had noticed her mental condition though and quickly pulled her and their newborn daughter in her arms, into a loving embrace.

"There are still two months left, until she will leave to start rebuilding that school. It's a lot of handy work to be done, before they can truly open the gates to new students. We can visit and help as often as you want to, my dear. Marinette and Adrien are about to spend quite a bit of time there after graduation, as they told me, so we could join them then and do our part of the job too. Meaning, you and me, taking real tools and start to build something with our hands. How's that?", he said with a smirk, a half bemused and half aroused smirk, when he imagined his wife in only a crop top and a pair of work pants, trying to hit the head of a nail with her hammer. He imagined himself, stepping behind her and trying to guide her every move with his own body. Then he shook his head, to get rid of the thoughts, reminding himself, that the woman had just given birth and was mostly likely still angry on him, for ever sleeping with her at all.

"I know, that there is still time, but.....I just got her back and though I want her to be happy and do, what she feels, she has been chosen to do, I will miss her a lot. Oh, are you finished, little darling? Come let's get you to burp then, yeah? Hey, don't fall asleep already, I said burp! Yes, that's it! Well done Purrincess! Oh crap, I am doing it too, just as Adrien did yesterday; I am calling her Purrincess!", the new mother complained in a desperate tone. "You are right, darling, we can't keep calling her that!"

"That's what I told you! come to daddy, little princess! Let me rock you to sleep, so your mummy can take care of her needs too, yeah? Because she went through a lot of pain and is all bruised and sore now, so we will give her some time and space, to tend to that! Would you like to visit your brother and his 'fiancée'? Or your sister? They are both almost grown ups, but you know what, that's actually really good for you, as neither of them will get jealous or try to take away your toys.... It's going to be quite the opposite, they will most likely bring you some, each time they come to visit. So, who are we going to disturb in their inappropriate make out session, now that there's a baby in the house? Really? You want to interrupt Adrien and his girl? Yeah, me too!"

He pecked Nathalie's lips quickly, then left the room with the almost sleeping newborn on his shoulder. When he gently knocked at the door to his son's room, the small infant had already closed her eyes and was breathing deeply, her fingers subconsciously opening and closing around the soft cloth, that lay on Gabriel's shoulder for her to drool or spit or even vomit onto.

He cupped her head very tenderly in his hand and stroked her few hairs along the soft skin, that covered her delicate skull.

"Father, can't you at least knock?", Adrien blurted out, to be hit in the chest by the half Chinese.

"Shush, you're sister's asleep. Come here, let me hold her!", she cooed, and crept off of the young man's lap, where she had been sitting and kissing him passionately, then continued with a whisper, "hello little princess! Did they eventually find a name for this sleeping beauty?"

Gabriel shook his head sadly.

The teenagers sighed.

"I gave her time until tomorrow and she agreed. Let's just hope, she'll finally make a decision!", Gabriel sent a prayer towards the sky.

Adrien frowned, as he saw his girlfriend cuddling with the little girl.

"You know, I am already getting jealous. As soon, as she's in the room, you won't even look at me anymore. All you care about, is the baby then!"

Marinette chuckled.

"Wasn't it you, who wanted us to have children of our own very soon? Then my dearest fiancé, you should get used to not having me for yourself!", she teased him and Gabriel grinned widely.

He really had been struggling with the thought of becoming a grandfather already. The girl's words gave him at least some hope, that the couple would take it slow with that from now on.