You did what?

Even though he tried to sneak into their bedroom and under the duvet very quietly, Nathalie woke up and gave him a puzzled look.

"Where have you been?", she muttered sleepily, then sat up and put her feet on the floor.

"Oh no, I didn't mean to wake you up, love, just lie down again and go back to sleep!", Gabriel pleaded.

But his fiancée shook her head.

"I need to go to the toilet first!", she told him and stretched with a yawn.

"Oh, I am still sorry", he cooed.

"Don't worry about it", Nathalie said lovingly and pecked his cheek before she got to her feet, "I was already kind of awake because of the full bladder, so relax. I'll be right back."

On her way into the bathroom, she asked him:

"You didn't answer my question though! Where have you been?"

Then she left the door open a little bit, so she would be able to hear his explanation and went to the toilet rather quickly, sighing in relief, as she could eventually empty her bladder.

"Well", Gabriel reluctantly began, not so sure anymore, that she would approve of his doing, "I uhm, might have transformed into, you know, uhm....Shadowmoth and well...."

He had paused, waiting for her reaction. But she didn't reply at all. All he could hear from inside the bathroom was the toilet being flushed and then the water from the tap running into the sink, when she washed her hands.

The designer waited for her to appear in the doorway, already very certain, that she would be furious.

"You did what? Where did you go? Don't tell me, I already know, and I hate you for going there, but I love you even more for doing whatever you did. Is he alive?"

The last question was very quiet. She was scared of his answer.

Gabriel got to his feet too and walked towards her, though not yet daring to touch her.

"I have barely touched him. I just threatened him a little bit and told him, I would kill him, if he wouldn't turn himself in. Well, he made a couple of weak and pathetic, totally predictable attempts to escape me and the whole situation, but I of course was faster and more cunning and he eventually got into the police station and after kinda telling them, he was threatened by a purple superhero, they admitted him to a psychiatric hospital. But they are going to charge him for all the felonies, he has committed!", he informed her calmly.

Nathalie nodded and made a step towards him, then suddenly he felt her flat hand slap his face. Hard! And in the split of a second she was pulling him close, hugging him tightly and sobbing into his chest.

"I-I didn't m-mean t-to hit you. I was j-j-just so angry! Wh-What if you h-h-had gotten hurt or w-w-w-worse? He.....his minions.....th-they could have killed.....damn it Gabriel, I......"

Her sobs grew heavier and she closed her arms even firmer, relieved, that nothing bad had happened.

Without further hesitation he picked her up and carried her to the bed, placing her on top of it, while lying next to her, to hold her close and soothe:

"Oh my dear Nathalie. I am here now and I will never leave. You are safe here with me. Your daughter is safe and our baby will be too! So please, my love, stop crying, alright?"

"I know", she whispered, "but I just imagined...."

Gabriel didn't let her speak any further and just kissed her passionately.

"The", a short kiss, "only thing", another kiss, "I want you to imagine", a prolonged kiss, "is how our", he now scooted down and kissed her lower abdomen, "baby will be and look", he scooted back up and gazed into her mesmerizing eyes, "and that you have all the rest and peace, you need, to give you the strength, to let him or her grow inside of you!"

He gave those last words a special emphasis, by kissing her amorously, while he rolled her onto her back and was soon hovering above her, Nathalie's legs wrapped around his waist, her arms sliding underneath his arms along his back until her hands found the back of his head, where she weaved her fingers into his greyish-blond hair. Soon they were grinding on each other, Gabriel eagerly yanking at her shirt, when he not only heard, but even felt it tear.

He pulled back from the similarly aroused woman and gave her a careful look, but she just smirked and said with a light moan, while she started to grind her lady parts on his already growing bulge:

"Just rip it open, if you have to! I need you now, so please go on. I....Gabriel, what are you...."

She started to giggle, a short moment, because he had flipped them over, making her straddle him, and had started to feather tiny kisses on her very ticklish belly and her sides. This feeling soon changed though, because he kissed her with more force and let the tip of his tongue caress her skin, now and then gently sucking, to what he could soon feel her shove her hips up and urge her intimates against his crotch.

The likewise aroused man let his head and shoulders fall back into the cushions, to give his hand the space it needed, to reach her lady parts and that special nub, feeling her silky panties already being soaked.

When Nathalie felt his fingers circling her little, hypersensitive bundle of nerves, she inhaled sharply through her nose, her lips pressed together, to stifle her moan, yet he could still hear her and the feeling it gave him, that burned through his lower stomach further down, making him harden even more and he laid his other arm around her, on the small of her back and pulled her firmly against his erection.

"God woman! I never wanted anybody as much, as I want you all of the time. Just get out of that underwear and show me, what I can do to spoil you and make you mine again and again, to make it special tonight!", Gabriel groaned, while he rubbed his hardened member along the drenched silk, making her arch her back, while he felt her twitch with every single touch.

"Just do, what you did to the shirt, it's an old pair anyway!", she whined, then cried out, "oh God yes", when Gabriel had already brushed it to the side and dipped his fingers into her fluids, then continued to caress her clit.