FUN FACTS!!!! (4)

I felt like doing this. I don't know. There are things that aren't in the book that I feel like sharing. They are random, and in no order. I may add things later (I'll leave a date at the top to tell you the last time I updated this "chapter")

Last Updated: 2/23/2017

Logan's Full Class Schedule:

AP Calculus

Anatomy

AP English

Lunch

German I

AP Euro

Government (Fall) /Economics (Spring)

Independent Study

Logan's Aunt and Uncle (Father's Siblings):

Aunt Helan, her mate was the Beta or Gamma (I didn't decide) of a neighboring pack. She moved with him sense he was high up.

Uncle Jerry, he never found his mate. He died in a battle when Logan and the twins were little (Logan 6ish, twins 5ish). [More info about this in Dare You To Love Me]

Why didn't Amanda know Logan was a wolf?

So, as mentioned at some point, she has the wolf senses (smell, hearing, some strength too.) Wolves have a distinct scent to other wolves. They smell different from humans, so how didn't Amanda know Logan was a wolf?

Well, there are two reasons. The school was full of wolves so the scent was a little smeared. Amanda was never really by Logan so she never really smelled his scent. The second thing was that she just didn't really pay attention to it.

Evan and His Sister:

In case you were curious, they were not involved with the rogues. Allen (their dad) rubbed his hatred off to his kids. Evan rubbed some off on Daric. That is one of the reasons he was bitter about them. [More info in So This is Why We Kissed]

The Pet Names:

Logan calls Amanda by different types of sugar compounds. Amanda calls Logan by different species of pumpkins.

Time Period:

The books starts in the month of September (I don't know where though). It last for about two months. I skipped past Halloween (I didn't want to do that) and ended it before Thanksgiving.

Amanda's Birthday:

It's sometime in November (after the book ends).

The Twin's Birthday:

Their birthday is in August (Logan and the two are 11 months apart. Weird, I know, but hey, werewolves in my world are pregnant for 6 months). They don't share the same birthday. Daric was born at 11:56 p.m. and Shelby was born 12:03 a.m. I just like being weird like that. [Discussed in Dare You To Love Me]

Where:

I'm not entirely sure where. It's in the North West. Maybe the upper peninsula of Michigan? Something like that. The seasons may be off a little. Sorry. I don't live in the North West.

Epiphany:

Epiphany dresses very fashionably, doesn't she? I can't remember if I put this into the story (I don't think I did), but there is a way Epiphany always had some nice designer (yes, of course designer) clothes on: in her decades or centuries of life, she perfected the art of, well I was going to put it nicer, but whatever, getting a sugar daddy. They treat her to all the nice things she wants, and she leaves when she is done (boredom or she doesn't age, whatever comes up first I guess).

Word Count:

The current version of Lord Nerd is 50,657 words long. The chapter average is 1,876. I aimed for 2,000 words per chapter.  The longest chapter is 13 with 2,688 words. The shortest chapter is 15 with 1094 words.

QUESTIONS!!!!!!!!!

Ask any question you want about the book and its characters. I will answer them! I may not have the answer right now, but I will come up with one.

No seriously, ask questions. I don't have time to go back and reread the whole book to remember all the little things I though of but didn't add in.