Chpt. 7: I Got Your Solution Right Here

A/N: Sorry guys. It's been so long, but I don't know where my creativity went! Maybe will all my homework.

Comment on anything for any reason, good, bad, random!

~Pip Pip Da Doodly Doo~

/:{/<>\}:\

Daric's POV:

I have decided that today is the day. I am going to win my mate back. I know she is friends with my sister and will be hanging out at the house a lot. So, last night I went to my apartment. I got it soon out of high school. I just... needed to be alone. But, a few weeks back, my parents go worried and asked me to move back in with them. They also made me join an art class hoping it would help me. I'm not sure how much that has really helped.

Okay, back on track. I stayed at my apartment last night and a lot of today to give her some room. I don't actually know if she's been over there, but... it's the thought that counts

That isn't how you use that saying. Maximilian comments. It doesn't make sense.

Why do you always have to interrupt me with you dumb, annoying comments? I growl back.

Why do you always have to say dumb, annoying things that don't make sense?

Okay, so I talked with Carter again for a little bit, and he mentioned that it would be a good idea to bring lavender and pine needles with me when I talk to Jo again. Yeah, it's kinda weird. I don't know why I should, but who am I to argue?

Tonight, I have a plan.That is why I pull up to Gretel's Floral Stop. Gretel is wolf in our pack. She went to college for business or something like that. When she came back she worked for a few years to save up for this shop. Now, at 28 she has the most popular flower shop in town. She has all types of flowers, almost anything you could be looking for.

I open the door and the bell jingles. Gretel is by a shelf arranging some flowers when she looks up at me with a smile.

"Hey Daric, how are the old parents?" She walk up to me. The scent of flowers floats around with her. I'm not sure how I can tell since you have to swim through the scent when walking in the shop.

I shrug. "Same as always. Since the rogues have been dealt with, everything has gone back to normal."

She nods. "Yeah, things were pretty hairy there for a while, hu?" I can tell she is uncomfortable mentioning rogues around me. Everyone is. I can't help but be annoyed. "So," She claps her hands. "What can I do you for?"

I scratch the back of my neck. "You don't happen to have any Lavender, do you?"

"Yep, sure do." She make and arch with her arm as she turns. "Follow me."

I walk behind her as we make it to the back corner of the store. There, she helps me pick out a dozen or so stems of blooms. I pay for them and leave.

When I leave, I quickly mindlink Shelby to find out if Jo is at the Alpha house. She isn't, so I head there. When I get home, I careful place the lavender on my bed not wanted anything to happen to them. I then head down stairs, into the kitchen, and out the back door. The forest out back has pine trees littering around it. I walk purposefully into the trees and keep my eyes open as I look around for a pine tree. I find one quickly and run to it. I then proceed to scrutinize it for 20 to 30 minutes for the perfectly foliaged branches.

With my arms full of branches, I race back home and into my bedroom. I then proceed to arrange the needles and flowers into a bouquet.

It's not working out too well.