Chpt. 15: This is Dizzying

A/N: Happy New Year's Adam! Here's a new chapter.

Comment on anything for any reason, good, bad, random!

Post-every-day-story has been decided. You'll find out January 1st!

~Pip Pip Da Doodly Doo~

/:{/<>\}:\

Today will not be a good day. My Johanna woke up feeling sick again. Luckily, she didn't fight me on going to visit the pack doctor. How frustrating would that have been? How do you even convince someone that they are sick when it's their own body? That doesn't make sense!

Stop talking while you are behind.

I don't think that is how the saying goes, Maximilian.

For you, yes it is.

Whatever, I'm moving on.

So, anyway, right after Jo agreed to go to the pack doctor, I gave him a call to tell him we were coming. A few minutes later, we are in the car and Jo has a ginger ale in her hand. When we get to the pack hospital, I rush around to Jo's side before she can even think about opening the door. I unbuckle her and lift her into my arms gently--don't want to mess with her dizziness.

"Are you aware that I am capable of walking?" She asks from my arms.

"I have seen you do it before-" I give her a smile. "-but I don't want to chance my baby girl getting hurt right now. You are in a weakened state."

"I'm not weak." Jo pouts.

"I know you're not."

"But you just said I was."

"Are you sure you are just dizzy? What were you just drinking in the car? What's you name? Who am I?"

"Daric?"

"Yeah, babe?"

"Shut up."

"Of course."

Once inside, I don't set Jo down in a chair like she asks. I just walk to the counter and give my ever charming smile to the lady at the desk.

"Mr. Anderson, hello." She blushes. "How-how can I, uh, we help you?"

While Jo mutters things under her breath, I answer the nurse. "I called Dr. Mutchers yesterday and this morning. My JoJo needs to see him."

"JoJo?"

"Yes, JoJo, That's what I'm calling you now."

The nurse clears her throat. "Um, yeah I'll call Dr. Mutchers to see if he is ready for you."

"No need." I smile. "Just point me to his office and we will be on our way."

"You can't do that it's against-" But she doesn't finish because I am already walking away from her and toward a guy who can and will help my JoJo. I end up getting pretty lucky because we catch the doctor just as he leaves the crapper in the hallway.

"Hey Doc, we're here."I say when he turns the opposite way as us.

"Oh! Daric, Jo, hello! I didn't expect you two to be back here yet."

"He just walked back." Jo says blandly.

"Of course I did. Dr. Mutchers knew I would be coming. Why would I wait for someone to notify him again?"

"Because he may have been in the bathroom..."

"Well, he just got out! So perfect timing!"

Can't beat that argument!