Dare You To Love Me

Yes you have to reread the chapters if you want it to make sense for those of you who have already read the original postings of this book. A lot is changing and it will make no sense.

Daric Rafe Anderson has had a rough few years. In the winter of the year he turned 16, he was kidnapped by an organized group of rogues. The leader began torturing him and left a mark on his cheek so he will never forget. At night, memories and nightmares plague him. The only he finds that can help is the opposite sex. Maybe his mate could help, but it has been two years since he turned 17 with no hint of who she could be. Until now.

Johanna Kathrine Taylor, Anna as most people call her, is a quiet girl in the Silver Moon Pack. She isn't very high on the order, a Sigma, yet she is still strong and is training to be a pack warrior. She lived with her aunt and uncle in the Howling Blood Pack since her junior year, and now she is back. In all of her eighteen years of life, she never once thought that her mate would whom he is. She never thought he would be anyone somewhat similar to him. She always figured she would find her mate to be someone nice, thoughtful, charming.

Not Daric Anderson.

/:{/<>\}:\

Playlist(so far):

1. Retro Romance Blake Lewis

2. Thinking About You Calvin Harris (ft. Ayah Marar)

3. Classic MKTO

4. Underneath It All No Doubt (ft. Lady Law)

5. Seasons Olly Murs

6. Headspace The Wombats

7. End of All Things Panic! At the Disco

8. Safe With Me Sam Smith

9. Miracle Donny Trumpet & The Social Experiment

10. Cheerleader OMI

Yeah, they don't have an order at all. It's just the songs I have found so far. They will have an order later on though.

Start: January 2015

Restart: November 2015 (will publish this Saturday)

End: N/A

~Pip Pip Da Doodly Doo~