Twelve: Carter

A/N: Comment on anything for any reason, good, bad, random!

~Pip Pip Da Doodly Doo~

<=-{^v^}-=>

Today, Mom demanded a family movie day-- it was just going to be Mom, Dad, my thirteen-year-old sister Flora, and me; she's been demanding a lot family time this past week. It makes sense. Daric, about a year younger than me, was kidnapped on pack territory, and as of now, we have no leads. She is worried. I have done my best to be with my family when I am not searching for Daric. I would be really disappointed-- because I am a little-- in not seeing Shelby much this week, but it is a crazy situation. Knowing she is safe and I am helping to keep the pack safe is enough (for now, but we better end this all soon).

However, today Luna Gwen asked for Mom's help, as Dad and I were needed.

It was around lunch time that Alpha Max got a mind link from boarder patrol. They found a blood sucker.

He went out with Dad and a warrior that knew where to go. They were gone for 20 minutes, before they came back and went to the office. They called us into the room and Logan, Daric, Marcus, and I entered.

Stand in between my 6 foot 2 dad and the 6 foot 4 warrior is a 5 foot 11 girl. She is thin enough to be a super model. She is wearing light jeans with a cream lace top. On top of that, she wears a yellow blazer rolled to just below bee elbows. She also has a gold necklace and nude heels. Her hair is rings of gold.

"Hello," she greets with a smile one we are all inside. "My name is Epiphany." Her sultry voice runs through the room.

Through the corner of my eyes, I see Marcus smirking at her. He holds out his hand to her and they shake hands. "Hey, my name is Marcus. That's ah..." His eyes roam not so subtly up and down her body. "Very interesting outfit to wear out in the woods."

She smiles at him. Her eyes seem to bore into his soul (not that notices). "I wasn't in the woods. And just so you know, I'm a vampire; they are naturally seductive so don't take it personally, kid. Also, I rose when this land you are standing in was still owned by Europeans."

Alpha Max clears his throat. "So, you met Marcus. This is Logan, my oldest son and next Alpha..." Alpha Max proceeds to introduce everyone to Epiphany.

"So you said you knew something about my son Daric's disappearance?" Alpha Max gets straight to the point.

"Ah, yes. I know where they are keeping him."

"How-How is that possible? You're alive!" Marcus exclaims.

"Are you tricking us?" I ask calmly with my arms crossed.

"What is my scent like?" She asks everyone in the room.

We all pause. I look at her confused. I can smell the traces of where is has been, but her...

"I am dead. I no longer carry a scent."

"They wouldn't have actually been able to sense you in anyway if you were quiet and stayed out of sight." Logan explains.

She nods her head. "Yes, so would you like me to tell you where Daric is or maybe show you?"

<=-{^v^}-=>

"Hi, my name is Mikena," she waves her chubby hand in from of Epiphany.

We are in the hallway walking outside together warriors and discuss what is happening.

"Hello," Epiphany squats down to her level with a smile on her face. "I'm Epiphany."

"You're pwetty,"

"Aw," Epiphany laughs, "thank you. You are, too."

"I am so sorry," Flora runs in with wide eyes. "She just disappears on you."

"Haha, it's okay," Alpha Max seems to have a little less weight in his holders now that he knows how to get his son back. "I completely understand." He bends down to pick up his daughter. "Continue outside while I hand Mikena back to her mother."

<=-{^v^}-=>

A/N: Sorry this took so long. I don't know why. This where I finally wanted to be in the story and I knew what was going to happen. I've planned this one for months. Maybe it's all the new work coming in.

Vote if you like the chapter, story or if you got lied to about how much work a yer of school would be.

~Pip Pip Da Doodly Doo~