Nine: Shelby

A/N: Comment on anything for any reason, good, bad, random!

~Pip Pip Da Doodly Doo~

<=-{^v^}-=>

Today is a lazy day on the couch with my mate. However, it is interrupted by some noise coming down the stairs. Carter and I turn around to find Amanda and Logan walking down the stairs. They seem to be arguing. That's weird. They never argue.

"Come on, please?" Logan whines. "You can use a silver knife. It will leave a scar."

"Oh yeah?" Amanda shoots back. "And what would I put?"

Logan shrugs. "You could do dashes like a bite or an 'A' for your name."

"Who are you? Dimmesdale?" Amanda gasps. "Would that make me Hester? I'm not an adulterer!"

My eyes widen. What are they talking about?

Suddenly, Amanda's hair moves from her shoulder displaying her neck and what's on it. My eyes widen further.

"Oh my goodness!" I squeal. "What is on you neck Amanda?" I beam.

There is an angry red space on Amanda's neck. It's is fairly large, and it is slightly swollen. There are also little dimples in the mark. No way! Amanda's marked! Logan marked her! They had a fun night, didn't they? You don't just get marked. Right after you mark, you mate.

Amanda blushes, and Logan does, too. I run and tackle them into a hug. Gosh! These two are so cute! I love them!

"You are so lucky Amanda 'cause, if it wasn't my brother, I would ask for all the details." I blurt out.

"Shelby!" Everyone yells at me.

"What? It'd be gross." I shrug.

"That's not what we mean." Carter walks next to me and pulls me to his side. I have a feeling it's his way of trying to pull me away from the situation, too.

"It's what girls talk about. Deal with it." I cross my arms and pout my lips. It's not going to work, mate.

"I'll do my best." Carter pecks my lips. "But only because you are my mate."

"I'm not entirely sure how to take that."

Everyone laughs at me.

"Why were you two talking about a silver knife?" Carter asks.

Amanda rolls her eyes. "He wants me to mark him."

Logan hugs her from behind and kisses her mark making a ananda shiver slightly. "I get to show everyone that you're mine. I want the same for you."

"I don't want to cut your neck, though!" Amanda turns her head to look at her mate.

"I can take it. I'm tough." My brother flexes his arm before kissing her cheek.

"Still." Amanda pouts.

"You could give him a hickey all the time." I blurt out.

Amanda and Logan stare at me with wide eyes. Carter pats my head with a sigh. "We need to get you a new filter. Yours seems to be broken."

I cross my arms. "Rude," I pout.

<=-{^v^}-=>

It's still early now, and Crater is still at his folk's place-- you can't always be with you mate 24/7-- so I am just chillin' like a villain on the couch. Faking It is on, and Gregg Sulkin still looks great.

That is, until Dad yells in everyone's head.

Rogues! Warriors to East boarder!

I look at the cellar door. I'd be safe there. But, others won't be. They will be helping to defend us. I hear foots steps and bolt to the door. The front door.