Chpt. 10: Sun Kissed Jealousy

A/N: I'm Back!

(Quick anecdote if anyone cares/reads-this. Got my year book and a senior from last year signed it "I'm Back!" I love that chick.)

Comment on anything for any reason, good, bad, random!

~Pip Pip Da Doodly Doo~

/:{/<>\}:\

Johanna's POV

It's been a couple weeks since Daric and I's first date. Although that night started off a bit rough, it couldn't have ended better. Now, we hang out almost every day. We are kind of inseparable. It's... nice... and kind of unexpected.

Today we are hanging out with Carter, Shelby, Willow, and Flynn. We are all crammed on the couch watching some Radom show in daytime TV when Mikena and her pale BFF of the shadows, Epiphany, walk in.

"Who wants to go to a water park?" Epiphany's query comes with no preamble.

The group of blink at her trying to catch up to her train of thought. Mikena, on the other hand, is jumping around in place.

"I want to go to one! It's been so long!" Mikena exclaims. "It's summer! We have to go to one!"

"How can we say 'no' to that logic?" Logan smiles at his little sister.

"We go Daddy?" Thea's little voice comes down the stairs. Tyler and her are hand in hand as they jump down.

"Of course, Pumpkin!" Amanda stands and picks up her daughter.

"Let's meet up tomorrow!" I suggest.

"Awe, today." Mikena whines.

"If we go tomorrow," Epiphany explains, "we'll have more time there! Yeah?"

"Okay." Mikena nods. She then grabs ahold of Epiphany and begins to drag her upstairs. "Come on! I need to make sure my swimsuit fits! Do you have one..." Her sweet little voice trails off.

Logan turns to Amanda. "Does our little one have a suit? What about a sun hat?She can't burn!"

Amanda shakes her head."Come on," She too drags Logan upstairs. "We have everything we need. Remember last..."

I shake my head and laugh at the couple. Logan is such an adorable father. If Thea isn't a daddy's girl when she is older, she missed a real opportunity to have her dad wrap around her finger. I mean she could have ice cream for dinner if she wanted!

"Does you have a suit?" A warm whisper suddenly pops up in my ear. I jump and turn the lightly smack Daric's arm. Of course, he just wears a smirk. "So?" His eye brows raise in expectance.

"Yes," I lean close to his ear so only he hears "And you're going to love it." His throat bobs with his swallow.

I may have cackled after that...

/:{/<>\}:\

The next morning, I wait for Daric to pick me up. I may have not really had to wait, but I was really exited for today. I mean, it's been so long since I've been to a water park.

It's finally time for Daric to arrive and I bound out the door. I didn't even give him a chance to get out of his car, let alone knock, before I was outside. He exits his car -- a Mercedes-Benz -- and meets me so he can greet me. He is wearing faded lime green board shorts and a worn dark grey T-shirt. And he looks good in that.

Although I still can't wait for the park so I can see no shirt.

I, myself, am dressed in a teal T-Shirt dress, although it is more square and way more loose than most. On my feet are black and gold flip-flops.