Chpt. 11: Mi Casa es Su Casa

A/N: Sorry guys! Really. I was writing, but part way through I was like 'I'm forgot to write this! It's kinda important.' Then I was like 'oh well, i'll fix it later.' Then I realized other stuff was missing too. Finally after a day I realized I completely skipped over a few chapters. Then it was my cousin's graduation and my other cousin came to town and I had to do college stuff (that was like broken, too D';] ).

Comment on anything for any reason, good, bad, random!

~Pip Pip Da Doodly Doo~

/:{/<>\}:\

Daric's POV:

Is there a better way to wake up? Jo is spooned in my arms and her scent is mingled with mine on my bed. Last night, I managed to finally get her to spend the night at my place. And I was finally able to by bringing up that we said the big L word to each other weeks ago (two and three days to be exact).

I moan as I bury my nose into her neck. That is smooth and unmarked. Man, I want to mark her. She is mine.

No arguments here. Maximilian interrupts my morning bliss.

That's a first. Us agreeing.

Johanna lets out a barely there sigh, and it brings a small rush if heat to my loins.

"Loins"? Who says that? Maximilian once again invades my peace.

I say that now. Shut up.

"Gu-morni." Jo mumbles into my arm.

I chuckle as her lips tickle the sensitive skin of my inner arm. "Morning, babe."

She softly laughs as she moves so her forehead rests against my arm now.

"Baby Girl..." I fix myself with a smile.

"There you go, Sweet Cheeks." she twists so she can face me.

" 'Sweet Cheeks'?" I ask with a smirk.

"Yes, Sweet Cheeks, Honey Bun, same thing." She can't keep a giggle in for long.

I laugh, too. "Yeah, well Baby Girl and Babe are the same thing."

She hides her face into my neck. I laugh harder and wrap my arms around her tighter, but I notice a red splotch on my arm as I move. I freeze and take a closer look.

"Oh..." I trail off as I look closer at the mark. "Looks like someone got a bit carried away with my arm last night."

Jo looks me in the eyes. "What are you talking about."

I show her my arm. "Look at that hickey."

"Oh my god!" She groans into my neck.

Once again, I feel a tug at my

Loins?

Shut! Up! Maximilian!

"Besides, like you're the one to talk!" Jo suddenly shoves me away. "What? Are you 16? I thought only high schoolers got morning wood."

I smirk as I roll on top of her and pin her arms to the bed. It grows as I see her beautiful eyes grow with shock. "Oh, this isn't morning wood, babe. It's been waking since you woke."

We are quiet for a moment, captivated by each other. I see her eyes wander lower to my lips.

She swallow hard. "Daric." She breathes.

I suddenly pops up and slide off the bed. "Gotta piss."

The spell breaks for Jo.

Well obviously.