Chapter-5

Hii guy's!!

Happy navratri everyone.. May the enthusiasm and positivity of Navratri empower your life with courage, strength and hope. mata rani bless everyone..

So let's start,

Sid enters in his room to find chinki minki waiting for him. He frowns but next moment understand that why they were here, so he thought to tease them. He goes nd sits on the bed while they both sits near him.

Surbhi-: how was ur meeting with bhabhii..??

Samriddhi-: do u like her..??

Sid-: it was oky.. she was not that gr8.. by looks she's average, by behaviour she is nice but not that too.. her voice is also not so good.. I don't she will be able to prove herself as a good daughter in law, or sister in law nd last but not the least a good wife.. he say's everything totally opposite about her while chinki minki looks at him shockingly with wide open mouth. Sid looks down pretending to be upset with his mom's choice, while they were seeing him like their eyes will come out of the socket. Sid looks at them nd burst into laughter seeing their faces while chinki minki frowns at first nd then gets that he was just teasing them so they start hitting him while it was not hurting Sid but he wasn't able to stop his laugh seeing their faces.

After sometime, they all lay's down on bed getting tired of laughing nd hitting.

Chinki-: thak gye.. she say's looking towards both of them while they nod's.

Minki-: acha bhaii now tell na.. how was our bhabhii..? Do u like her..??

Sid-: hmm.. mom's choice is really great.. she is very different from others.. I liked her a lot.. so it's a yes.. they squeals in excitement hugging him nd then running to their mom's room while Sid shakes his head at their excitement nd smiles.

••••••••••••••••••••

Otherside, at nandra's mansion,

Avu-: dad.. I like him a lot, he is really very nice nd sweet nd most importantly he respects each nd everyone.. I'm ready for the marriage but I don't want to leave u all..

They hugs her nd was very happy for her while sm nd ad explains her that someday or other day, she had to leave them nd go with someone else. Every girl has to leave their parents house nd has go to their in laws house after marriage nd has to start a new life with new people's who become very important in sometime only, while the older relations with newer one stay's nd forms a strong bond. (Nd many more things they explain to her I'm not going to write it as I don't want to bore my readers.)

Next day vibha calls them nd tells them Sid's decision while they too tolds avu's decision. They all were very happy nd the elders had decided to meet nd fix everything including the date of engagement nd wedding. They had planned to meet at nandra's place, tomorrow in evening to decide as well as for dinner so that they can decide everything while the children's will be able to spent time with each other.

••••••••••••••••

In office,

Sid's cabin.

Sid was working on his laptop when his phone rings with an unknown number. He picks it up.

Sid-: Hello..

Unknown no.-: hello bhaii.. so it was chinki, minki.

Sid-: minki.. kya hua..?? Aur ye kiska no hai..?? Aur tumhara mobile kaha hai..??