Chapter-32

At 4:30pm,

Everyone was present there except the girl's.

Faisu-: yrr ye Jannat agr aaj itni der laga rhi hai toh nikaah wale din kya kregi...??

Sid-: pura din le legi... Isse toh subh 4 bje se ready hone ke liye kahenge na tb jaake nikaah tk ready hogi..

Jai-: exactly yrr... Ye ladkiyon ko pta nhi kyu itna time lgta hai ready hone mein... Ye jitni der mein 1 baar ready hote hai utne mein hum 100 baar ready ho jaaye... They agrees.

Lucky-: bhai jo bhi ho... Tu mat itna dhyan de kyunki tujhe toh jannat ko dekhne ko milega nhi.. permission nhi hai na.. he say's smirking while others laugh and faisu facepalms. They all were talking and waiting for jannat, avu, Reem, chinki, minki when Sid get's a call from his office so he goes aside to talk.

In the meanwhile, girl's came down and the elders starts the ritual of haldi ceremony by putting a white curtain between fainat.

Reem-: ohh no... She say's gaining everyone's attention. They look at her with a frown. I'm sorry actually aapne mujhe rose water dalne ko kaha tha isme but I forget.. she say's while other facepalms.

Jan-: kya re yrr... Tujhe meri haldi mein hi sb gadbad krni hai kya..?? Abhi agr meri skin mein thora sa bhi nikhaar kam ho jaata toh...

Va-: hey bhagwan 🤦🏻‍♀️.... While others also shakes their head in disbelief at her while faisu makes a crying face. Avni beta... Ye haldi le jao aur kitchen mein rose water rkha hoga woh mix karke le aao... She say's while giving haldi to avi, she nod's and left from there while other's were waiting while chit chatting.

With avu, she goes in the kitchen and mixes the rose water in the haldi paste and picks it up and was about to turn to go back when she bumps into Sid due to which lil haldi fell on her hand and Sid's blazer.

Avu-: sorry.. woh.. nd she stops in mid seeing him in formal outfit. Aap office ja rhe hai..??

Sid-: haa actually ek urgent meeting hai so I had to go aur mein function attend bhi nhi kar paunga... I thought to tell mom but she will be very angry so I saw you and thought to inform you...

Avu-: mtlb aap bina bataye jaane wale the..??

Sid-: yeah from back door... He say's while avu nod's and was a lil bit sad as Sid will not be present there. She was attending the wedding only because of him, Sid sees her and understood. He comes lil closer to her and holds her from shoulder. Don't worry precious, I'll be back soon... I'm sorry for leaving you alone...

Avu-: I'm not alone.. sb hai yha... She say's while looking down in low voice as the proximity between them was affecting her.

Sid-: I know but... Sb mein aur mujh mein difference hai.. right..?? He ask while avu understands his meaning and looks otherside with a lil blush on her face while Sid smiles. I hadn't said something that much that you're blushing... He teases her while avu tried to move but wasn't able to as Sid was holding her. He kisses her forehead and turns to leave when avu's voice stops him.

Avu-: jldii aaiyega... She say's looking at his back while Sid smiles to himself and leaves from there after nodding sideways while avu releases her breath and shakes her head at herself. Why she's not able to control her heartbeats and herself infront of him..?? Does he really had so much effect on her..?? She left from there while thinking it after washing her hands properly.

************

After avu brings haldi and gives to va.

Jai-: doll were you mixing rose water in turmeric or doing something else.. he ask her while avu looks at him with a frown. Why your cheeks are reddish..?? What was going on dear..?? He ask while smirking.

Avu-: nothing.. you're over thinking.. she say's and goes to girl's while jai smiles at his sis.

The haldi ceremony was going on when va notices that Sid is not present there. She looks here and there and was about to ask chinki minki about their brother when avu approaches him. Va smiles at her.

Va-: beta had you seen Sid..??

Avu-: mummyjii... Woh actually unki koi important meeting thi office mein aur unka jaana jruri tha that's why...

Va-: woh office chala gya..?? She nod's slightly. Ye ladka na... Aane do isse aaj fir batati hu... Humesha office office office aur kuch dikhta hi nhi hai isse... 

Avu-: woh unka jaana jruri thi isiliye woh...

Va(cutting her in bw)-: tu uski side bilkul mat lena beta.. mujhe pta hai ashu ki ye aadat... Pehli baar nhi hai jo woh aise gayab hua hai bich function mein se... Humesha ka ho gya hai iska... Aane do aaj isse chorungi nhi... she say's nd left from there in anger while avu looks worriedly towards her retreating figure when she hear's a voice and turns back to find chinki minki.

Minki-: aaj toh bhaiya ki acchii band bajne wali hai...

Chinki-: hmm... Aaj mom nhi choregi bhaiya ko...

*************

After sometime, the function end's and all the guest left from there including sidneet's friends. Avu's family were about to leave when Sid enters inside angrily and looks at avu for once nd directly went to his room closing the door with a bang causing everyone to close their ear's. They looks towards upstairs and then at eachother worriedly and confusingly.

TBC....

How was the update guy's..??

Can anyone guess why sid is angry..?? Whoever will guess correctly will get a shout out in next update.

Please vote nd comment and do share my stories.

Next part will be updated soon.

Till then bubbye.

Lot's of love ❤️.