Chapter-44

Avu was looking down at his chest with red hue on her cheeks. Sid gently places her on his king size huge bed and kisses her crown while resting his lips on her skin for few minutes.

Sid(whispers)-: sleep jaan... He says softly to her and turns to leave when Avu holds his wrist and stops him.

Avu-: Aap... Where are you going...??

Sid-: to sleep... In guest room...

Avu-: don't... You can sleep here in your room, I'll sleep there... She says while getting up but Sid stops her.

Sid-: it's your room too... You sleep here only... He says while making her lay down back and covering her with duvet when Avu say's something which is highly unexpected for both of them.

Avu-: can't we share room...?? I mean you can sleep here only on the other side of bed... It's big enough for 4 peoples...

Sid-: We're just 2 not 4... He says as the matter of fact while Avu nods sheepishly.

Avu-: yeah... But please sleep here only... It will be morning in some hours... She requests him with a puppy face while Sid nods and goes towards his side of bed and lay down after making pillow wall between them.

After sometime, Sid was asleep while avu was tossing in bed because of new surroundings which she had to be familiar with after wedding but right now she wasn't getting how to sleep. She was habitual of sleeping hugging her teddy in the middle of her queen size bed but here she was not even able to sleep when the bed is too big then her bed. She looks towards Sid who was sleeping peacefully laying on his back with his one hand on his forehead and another on chest, she makes a crying face looking towards him. She removes the pillow wall and shifts towards him and turns towards Sid resting her elbow on bed with a palm on her cheek, she balances herself and looks at him who was sleeping, she slowly without disturbing his sleep keeps her palm on his hand which was resting on his chest, she giggles silently looking at their hands size, his was bigger and her's smaller. He was not only bigger than her in size but also taller in height. He was perfect his looks, his features, his body, everything seems so perfect. He's the hottest handsome men she has ever seen. She has worked with so many actors but really no one was like him, hot as hell like him. She was staring him when she remembers her one convo with Reem in which she has said "that if he looks so hot in clothes then how much hotter he will be without shirt..." Remembering it her cheeks turn beetroot red while another moment her nose flares thinking about any other girl seeing him shirtless. But wait what the hell she's thinking, it's not a thing she should think right now knowing that he's only her's. She takes a deep breath controlling herself and smiling at him She was observing and admiring him closely that she doesn't know when she drifts off into deep slumber with her head on his shoulder.

Next morning,

Avu's sleep gets disturbed due to the sunlight which falls straight on her face from balcony which they forget to close in night, she digs her face in the pillow when she feels weight on her chest. She opens her eyes sleepily looking down at her chest only to find Sid's one hand just below her breast while his other hand was below on her bare waist. She sees her saree's pallu which has shifted one side in sleep which makes her gasps while blood rushes from her ear to neck when Sid pulls her closer to him in sleep making her back collide with his chest while his hot breath famed over her bare back as her hairs were on one side. Her breaths become uneven when again a Sunray hits both of their faces, avu turns towards him and buries her face in his chest calming her breaths and sleeping back while Sid hides her face in her neck because of the sunrays.