Chapter-41

They reaches police station in sometime and comes out from the car while chinki holds Avu's hand tightly seeing the media while minki goes towards Sid who side hugs her. They were going inside the police station when they sees Ad with a lawyer. They gets shocked seeing him here.

Sid-: dad... He calls him while ad turns.

Ad-: dear... I had talked with lawyer and told him to make sure that raghav gets the biggest punishment that he can't even think about doing all this again... He (Sd) has hired a lawyer to bail his son and I'm sure it's gonna be a big court case so I had already appointed top lawyer so that we will only win the case... He says while Sid nods.

Sid-: thanks a lot dad for your support... I...

Ad(cutting him in between)-: no need to thanks son... You're also my son and chinki minki are both like Avu only to me, my daughter's, vibha jii is like my sister from starting only... He says while chinki minki hugs him while he too hugs them back giving them fatherly love and caresses their hair. The father's love which they crave from childhood is gonna fulfill now. Let's go inside then we'll go home... He says while they all nods and goes inside. Sid glares raghav who was behind bars while sd was trying to confront the sp and was trying to make his son free or bailed.

The SP tell Sid and ad to sit while they both Sit while chinki too sits beside them while Avu and minki were standing behind them with Avu's hand resting on chinki's shoulder giving her strength. The SP ask some questions to chinki minki, which they answers honestly while controlling their tears and being brave. While Sid's hand were fisted tightly listening everything and ad was too feeling angry upon raghav.

After the procedure, ad tells Avu to take chinki minki to the car and sits inside the car while they are coming. She nods and goes with chinki minki. Avu makes them sits inside the car and she too sits beside them and gives them water bottle.

Chinki(sobbing)-: bhabhi... That... He... Tore my c... clothes and touched my private parts... He... K.. ki... Kissed me forcefully everywhere like wild animals... She says while holding Avu's hand while Avu was feeling very bad for her and was feeling anger upon that monster. Avu hugged her tightly while calming her. Chinki hides her face in her chest while crying badly while tears were flowing from Avu's and minki's eyes too seeing chinki's condition. They both were not able to say anything seeing her state. Avu on listening it only was not able to react anything, she was feeling so hurt then what would be chinki-minki's condition with whom everything happened. What would be going on in their minds and hearts.

Avu-: ssshhh... Bachha see now you're safe na... Don't cry, you're a brave girl na... Don't cry... She says while caressing her tears and was consoling her. Minki wasn't able to say anything as she has seen from her eyes that what that bastard has done with her sister, how he touched her whole body and how he hurted her twinny.

Inside the police station,

Sid and ad was leaving when sd stops them and comes towards them with Lavina and tanu.

Sd-: Siddharth... Please I ask for forgiveness from you... Please take the complaint back and free my son... Please... He begs him with his wife for his son while Sid shakes his head in disbelief.

Sid(coldly)-: my decision of breaking every relation with you and my family was correct... You're such a shameless person, Really You don't deserve to be our father, you should be ashamed with your son deeds, he tried to rape your blood only and you're supporting him... You all are so disgusting, I don't even want to see your fucking faces... And about freeing your son so just forget it... I'll make sure that your son rots behind the bars for his whole life... He says coldly with expression less face and leaves from there while ad too lefts after giving a long lecture on father and kids relation to sd.

Sid sits inside his car while ad too sits on the passenger seat and droves off the car to nigam mansion. He looks behind from mirror to see minki fallen asleep with tears strains on her face while resting her head on the car's window while chinki was hugging Avu and was lost in her thoughts with dry tear strains while avu was caressing chinki's hairs looking at her.

In sometime, they reaches nigam mansion. Ad goes inside to handle everyone so that no one looks weak infront of chinki minki while Sid gets out of the car and opens the back door for them. He shakes avu who was lost somewhere, she looks towards him and comes out of the car with chinki. Chinki looks at her brother who was looking at her and hugs him tightly while crying. He consoles chinki and kisses her forehead and takes her inside while avu wakes up minki and they both too goes inside.

Seeing them va runs to her daughter's and engulfs both of them into her warm embrace while Sidneet back off. Dadi too comes and hugs both of her granddaughters. Va looks at chinki who was having red marks on her faces and bruises on her leg's. But before anyone could say anything chinki runs towards her room cryingly while Avu goes behind her while va brokes down seeing her daughter's condition. Sid and minki went towards their mom and hugs her while am and Reem was consoling Sid's dadi while ad and Jai were standing helplessly.

In chinki's room,

She was laying on her bed on stomach while crying pressing her head on pillow. When she feels someone's hand on her head, she looks above to see Avu there. She shifts her head to Avu's laps and hugs her waist while crying.

Chinki-: b.. bhabhi... It's paining... My whole body is paining... H... He.. dragged me badly and touched me, I'm feeling hell disgusting remembering his touch... She tells her everything what raghav did with her and where she touched her and slapped her. Avu makes her get up and sit and goes towards her closet and takes out one comfortable night dress and ask her to change after taking shower. Chinki does as she says and was feeling Lil better after taking shower. Avu applies ointment on her wounds and bruises wherever he had bites on her skin.

Chinki lays down back on bed with her head on Avu's lap hugging her waist and falls asleep in sometime after feeling her soft hands in her hairs. Avu kisses her forehead and makes her sleep properly placing her head on pillow and goes down after closing her room's door silently.

Va-: avu beta where is chinki...?? She asks her worriedly while holding Avu's hand.

Avu-: mumma... She slept just now only... Calm down... She says and hugs va while va hugs her back. Sid goes to his room while other settles themselves on couch.

After sometime,

Am-: now we should leave... You all take care of yourself and just call us if anything happens... She says while Sid's dadi and others nod's. Avu gets up to leave but minki holds her hand.

Minki-: bhabhi please don't go anywhere... I'm scared... She says in frightened voice while holding Avu's hand while Avu looks at her and other looks at eachother and then nod's.

Ad and am nod's understandingly and tells Avu to stay here for today at which Avu just hummed and ad, am, Jaireem left to their home.

Sid's Dadi-: dear... You both go up and take rest... And tell if you need anything... God bless you... She says and after kissing avu's forehead she left to her room while va too goes to her room and Avu and minki goes to chinki minki's room. Minki sleeps beside chinki while avu thinks to check on Sid once so she left to Sid's room.

TBC...

How was the update guy's...??

Guy's I know I had written this story but actually I forget that if they have confessed their love to eachother or not 😁😁 please tell me in comment if they had or not. It will be a huge help.

Please vote nd comment.

Next part will be updated soon.

Till then bubbye.

Lot's of love.