Chapter-3

At evening,

Va with chinki, minki was ready nd was waiting for Sid. Chinki was trying to call him but he was not picking it up so she calls the manager nd get's to know that he is busy in a meeting nd would not be able to come early. Va was angry at sid as he can atleast inform them.

Chinki-: now we'll not go mom..

Va-: we'll go.. nd we'll not wait for him anymore.. he has done this knowingly, he doesn't want to go there that's why he had.. anyways leave it we all are going.

They nod's nd left.

After sometime they reaches nandra mansion nd were welcomed heartily. They enters after greeting eachother nd settled on the sofa's in living room nd introduced eachother. Sm nd va know eachother from long time as they were best friends from college time. They were talking when ad ask about Sid.

Va-: actually he was busy in his meetings that's why he was not able to come..

Ad-: ohh.. it's oky.. no problem.. va smiles nd ask for avu at which sm gestures Reem to bring avu down. She nod's nd left from there.

After sometime avu comes down nd sm introduce her to them nd avu touches her feet nd greets chinki minki. They all talks for sometime nd va ask few questions to avu to which she replies very softly nd sweetly impressing her. Va, ad nd sm fix the wedding after asking everyone. Nd they all settled at dinning table for dinner.

Ad-: we don't have any problem as I have already meet Siddharth once nd had liked him a lot but I think muskan nd Siddharth should once meet each other nd talk with eachother so they can get mixed up nd can know eachother better nd can decide that they want to marry eachother or not..

Va-: actually Sid has already said yes for the marriage but I think they should meet each other once so that they can decide...

Sm-: oky then they can meet tomorrow whenever Sid is not busy..

Va-: sure.. I will ask him nd inform u.. they nod's while after dinner avu, chinki, minki nd Reem went up to show the whole house to them. They all had mixed up very well with eachother nd chinki minki had loved avu a lot.

••••••••••••••••••

Otherside, Sid returns from office at 11:45 nd seeing the whole mansion empty, he sighs nd goes to his room nd has just came out after changing when chinki minki enters in his room.

Chinki-: bhaii why had u not came with us..

Sid-: actually I was busy.. u say, how was ur day..??

Chinki-: it was good..

Minki(excitedly)-: bhaii u know bhabhii is amazing.. she is very sweet, friendly nd more than beautiful.. we just loved her a lot.. she's so nice na I can't even describe her.. I'm hella excited to make her my official bhabhii nd waiting for the day when she'll come to our house forever..

Sid-: means mom has fixed the marriage..

Chinki-: yes bhi or no bhi.. as everyone is ready but uncle wants that aap aur bhabhi once meet eachother nd talk to eachother then whatever will be the decision of both of yours will be accepted by everyone..

Sid-: hmm..

Minki-: bhaii mom has said us to ask u that tell us the time whenever ur free..

Sid-: I'll see nd tell mom.. but if mom has agreed nd happy then I'm also ready..

Chinki-: oky.. u know bhaii.. her voice is also very sweet nd they starts praising avu while Sid was just listening about her nd was feeling something different.

Minki-: bhaii this is your's to be wife's pic who had brought a big wide smile on mom's face which we too were not able to brought.. she say's while smiling nd keeping the photo on side table. Sid glance at it nd chinki minki lefts after wishing him good night.

Sid lay's down on his bed after closing the door nd switch off the lights nd closes his eyes to sleep but sleep was far away from his eyes. Her mom's words, chinki minki's words about the girl, their praisings about her was continuously ringing in his ears nd now he just wants to meet the girl who had won the heart of his mother nd sister's in first meet only.

He turns sideways nd looks at the envelope on the side table. He thinks for sometime before picking it up. He picks up the envelope nd turns nd lay down on his stomach nd slowly opens the envelope nd his eyes meet with a pair of beautiful eyes, he takes the whole pic outside the envelope just to see an angelic face. He was awestruck with her beauty nd was lost in her. A smile automatically forms on his lips. He was staring at her pic that he doesn't notice someone seeing him. It was va who was seeing him from window, she was happy seeing his son smiling face seeing her choosen daughter in law. She smiles nd closes the window lightly not disturbing him nd goes from there.

•••••••••••••••••••••

Next morning,

Va-: slept well..?? She ask Sid with a mischievous smile confusing Sid nd chinki, minki. He nod's confusingly nd sits on his place for breakfast. So when u want to meet her..??

Sid-: whom..??

Chinki-: bhaii mom is talking about bhabhii..

Sid-: ohh.. but mom what's the need for it, I mean..

Va(cutting him in bw)-: we understand ur meaning but meet her nd talk to eachother, not for u but for her.. seeing pics in not only enough to bind in a relationship for life time.. it's about ur whole life, nd it's important to know ur partner before getting married nd before fixing or deciding anything..

Sid-: oky mom as u say.. I will be free after 5.. so I think we can meet in a cafe or restaurant or wherever she wants..

Va-: oky let me talk to them.. nd she was going to call them when the landline rings nd she goes nd picks the call nd after sometime comes back.

Minki-: who was there at call mom..??

Va-: ur dadi.. she's coming today at 6 in evening.. they all gets happy nd excited nd start preparing for dadi's arrival. Meanwhile va calls sm nd informs about it nd ask them that avneet nd Siddharth can meet at a restaurant for dinner, if they don't have any problem. Sm nd ad agrees nd informs avu about it.

TBC...

So guy's introducing new character.

Sid's dadi-: She is an open minded, kind hearted women with modern thinkings. She loves her traditions & follows it also. She is a strict lady nd mother in law but the sweetest & coolest dadi. She loves her grandchildrens a lot but loves sid more as he is the only son and heir of nigam empire(yhi par inki thinking thodi u know.)

Guy's I know first few updates are not so interesting but the next one will be as it will have sidneet's first meet.

Next part will be updated after 80+ votes nd 45+ comments nd the next part is already written just complete the goals to get it.

Nd mafia's beautiful princess will be updated after the goals for it will be completed.

Till then bubbyee.

Lot's of love💕💕.