Chapter-12(din bhar kare baatein hum)

Nine day's went very nicely in the worship of goddess Durga, in enjoying, in Dandiya nd spending time with eachother. Sidneet come close in this time.

Sidneet talks daily on mobile from wishing good morning to good night nd etc etc. They starts loving eachother's company a lot. Some unknown feelings started developing in their hearts while they were realising slowly slowly.

It was after some day's avu nd Sid were talking with eachother on call nd were smiling nd laughing. Avu was sitting on swing in her room balcony while Sid was in his office cabin leaning on his chair when avu's mom enter her room nd she keeps her mobile down nd looks at her mom while their conversation was audible to him.

Avu-: jii mom..

Sa-: beta ur dad, me, jai nd Reem are going in a party.. u too had to come with us..

Avu-: but suddenly..

Sa-: yeah actually ur dad has told it at last moment, see it's already 7 nd we had to reach there till 8:00..

Avu-: ohh..

Sa-: so u get ready fast till then I will tell Reem too..

Avu-: hmm.. sa was going when avu stops her. No.. woh actually mom I can't come with u all.. u all go..

Sa-: why..??

Avu-: woh.. mujhe na headache ho rha hai nd I had just taken the medicine so I'm feeling sleepy.. she say's while fake yawning nd her mom nod's nd leaves after saying her to take care of herself while avu sighs. Actually the truth is she wants to talk to sid nd if she will go with them then she will not be able to talk with him. She picks the phone again nd Sid say's before her.

Sid-: neet if u have a headache then why are u talking to me.. u should sleep na nd why u had not telled me it earlier..?? We're talking from after lunch time.. she bites her lips nd closes her eyes for not keeping her phone on hold. She can't tell him that she had lied.

Avu-: it's not too much.. it's better abhi..

Sid-: sure..

Avu-: yupp..

Sid-: hmm.. nd they start talking again nd after sometime cuts the call.

•••••••••••••••••••••

Sid was driving towards his house when it strikes in his mind that avu is alone in her house nd had a headache, so he thought to check her once. He turns the car towards her home nd soon reaches there nd rings the doorbell. Nd it was open by avu itself as there was no one except her, not even servants also. She was surprised to see Sid there while Sid was lost in her, she was looking hot in a sleeveless crop top nd shorts.