Chapter-42

Avu enters Sid's room only to engulf with darkness. She switches on the light and look around the whole room but couldn't find Sid anywhere. She looks towards balcony to see Sid and finds him standing there with hands in his pocket and looking at moon. He hasn't yet changed his clothes, just had removed his blazer and opened his shirt's top button. She goes towards him and backhugs him while sliding her hands around his torso. Sid recognise her touch but doesn't turn but after sometime when the time Hits him. He turns towards her suddenly making her hold loose on him.

Sid-: you here at this time... You didn't go back with your parents... He asks her concernly while Avu tells him everything that why she stopped here while Sid nods and turns back hiding his tears from her.

Avu(whispers)-: you're trying to hide your feelings from me..?? She asks him innocently while Sid looks at her and then closes his eyes and opens it again and turns towards her.

Sid-: Avneet... Thanks for supporting me, my sister's and my family... Now you don't need to trouble yourself, you can go back home... I'll tell the driver to drop you... He says coldly without any expression making Avu feel bad by his tone.

Avu-: Why are you saying like this Siddharth...?? Am I not your family..?? I know I had not become a part of your family till now but soon I'm gonna become a part of this family... Your wife... She says while holding his hand while Sid pulls his hand back from her hold and his next words left her shock to the core. It was like that feet slips off under her feet.

Sid-: no... It's better if we don't get married... I'm ending our relation here only Avneet... I don't want to marry you... he says while Avu stumbles back but Sid holds her wrist and make her stand straightly so that she doesn't fall.

Avu-: W... Why...?? She asks him with difficulty as her eyes gets glassy due to tears. Sid looks otherside and replies her.

Sid-: Because whatever is happening I don't want you to be a part of all this, i know you're very sensitive and you're getting affected by it badly and I don't want you to suffer anyhow in future... I know I'll be beside you always but I don't want to take any risk... After today whatever happened I'm sure he'll surely try to harm my family... I don't say you precious just like that but I mean it, in sometime only you had become my whole life... And no one can take your place in my life ever, I wanted to live my whole life with you but I'm sorry I can't marry you... He says while trying to be as cold as he can but his heart know that he can neither behave coldly with her nor he can be angry with her. She looks at him with hurt and broken look while tears starts flowing from her eyes like waterfall.

Avu(sobbing)-: no siddharth... No one can harm me when you will be with me... I know you'll never ever let anyone hurt me or even come close to me... I...

Sid(cutting her in bw)-: Avneet please I don't want anyone to hurt you... Just leave from here, everything is over between us... He says while controlling himself. He was saying all this to her after thinking a lot and keeping big size stone on his heart. It's true that he loves her a lot and want to confess his love on their wedding day but he can't take risk on her life. He knows that now surely his so called father will try to kidnap or kill avneet or his mom.

While avu was standing silently, words died in her throat and she was just listening him with tears flowing from her eyes. She has never expected their beautiful relation to end without even starting only. She knows he's right, he's concerned about her and caring for her that's why he's denying for marriage but what about her feelings, had he thought about it for once. She has dreamed her whole future with him and here now he's saying it's all over and he's leaving her just because of whom, that of his so called father.

She doesn't know why because of other's she has to compromise with her happiness. After whatever happened with her in past, she was fully broken and got a new hope in the form of Siddharth, for living happily. It's true that he has always made her feel more than special and she was sure that her life is not gonna be less than any fairytale after marrying him, but she's seeing her whole dream getting scattered in millions of pieces in just sometime. She was way too more than happy few hours ago with him. No she just can't let her happiness slips from her hand like this only. She silently turns back and leaves from his room while Sid closes his eyes and a tear slip from his eyes and he looks upwards towards sky.

After sometime, he hears someone's footsteps so he wipes his tears harshly and maintains his cold, expression less face. The person forwards a cup of coffee towards him. While Sid has identified with her fragrance only about her arrival. It was his precious. He looks towards her who was having a sweet smile on her lips, there was not even a bit of sadness or tears in her eyes. He was looking at her with puzzled expression from inside but doesn't.

Avu-: have it... You'll feel better... She says in her sweet soft voice while Sid looks at the coffee which have two hearts joint together which brings a small smile on his face but he hides it and denies her politely.

Avu chuckles at him and keeps the coffee on the coffee table in the balcony while saying.

Avu-: Aapko pta hai kisine mujhse kaha tha ki "precious agr kisi close one ke saamne feelings aur emotions chupaye nhi jaaye na so chupana nhi chahiye aur agr aapko uss insaan pe trust ho thora sa bhi ya bohot jyada bhi so bss aankhein band kijiye aur apne aap ko unke saamne khol do, there are 2 reasons behind it... First your heart will get lightweight and you'll feel peaceful and second you know very well... " She says while looking at him who was looking at her with thousands of emotions at a same time.

TBC...

How was the update guy's..??

Please vote nd comment.

Next part will be updated soon.

Till then bubbye.