Chapter-45

Avu-: now wake him up na... She requests them with cute pout while they nods and minki jumps on Sid making both of their eyes widen.

Minki-: bhai wakeup... You're sleeping like a kumbhkaran... We're talking from so long but you're not waking up only... She says while pulling his shirt while Sid stirred in his sleep and replies.

Sid-: get up from me you elephant... You're so heavy... Kam khaaya kr yrr... He says in sleepy voice turning back making minki's eyes widen while avu and chinki suppresses their laugh.

Chinki-: bhai wake up na... You always wake up before us and then wake us everyday and today see we're awake before you and waking you up... 

Sid-: I don't know but after so long I'm sleeping peacefully... I don't remember when I had slept like this last time... He says in half sleep while the trio smiles at him. Avu's hand automatically moves towards his black silky hairs which were perfectly gelled till yesterday and was now falling on his forehead. She removes it while smiling and caresses his forehead while chinki minki smiles seeing her, minki winks at chinki and moves towards Sid's ear and whispers.

Minki-: because bhabhi was sleeping in your arms last night bhai... she says in his ears while Sid opens his eyes with jerk remembering what last night happened and he gets up in a swift making minki falls back on bed and Avu takes her hand back quickly. Sid looks at Avu who was sitting beside him and smiles at her wishing her good morning when they hears a fake crying voice. Sid turns back and the trio looks at minki who was fallen back on the bed with mouth open and grumpy face. Chinki laughs loudly seeing her at which Sid looks at her and a smile forms on his lips seeing her laughing wholeheartedly. He was adoring his Lil sis forgetting about another one. Avu sits on her knees and forwards minki her hand and helps her to get up while minki looks at Sid and frowns who caresses chinki's hairs while chinki looks at him with smile and hugs him while he hugs her back and kisses her forehead.

Minki(in a lil loud voice)-: thank you bhabhi... You're the only one who cares for me and love me... No one else love me except you... She says while hugging Avu while Avu hugs her back. Chinki shakes her head at her jello sis while Sid rolls his eyes at her.

Sid-: dramaqueen... Come here... He says while opening his another arm, minki goes towards him and hugs him tightly while showing tongue to chinki. Sid kisses her forehead too while Avu was adoring their bond.

Chinki-: now bhai... Bhabhi... You both get ready and fresh n up and come downstairs or else mom will scold all of us for coming late for breakfast...

Sid-: there's time for breakfast... Neet...

Minki(cutting him in bw)-: bhai... bhabhi will get ready in our room or else you'll again start with your romancing... She says while Sid glares her.

Sid-: shut up...

Minki-: Bhabhi... You and chinki go to our room... I'll bring your clothes... She says while getting up from bed, avu and chinki nods. Before leaving Avu looks at Sid who secretly winks at her making her blush which was only noticed by minki. They both lefts while minki jumps and sits beside Sid on bed while Sid looks at her and raises his eyes.

Sid-: what..?? Go and take the clothes...

Minki-: you go and take out bhabhi's dress because mom has locked your wardrobe and had said us not to touch it so... You only had to... She says while Sid gets up and taking out the walking wardrobe key from the drawer he goes and comes back with a bag and give it to minki while she lefts after giving him a teasing look which was royally ignored by Sid.