Chapter-16(Fast completed)

Sid-: yup.. woh actually mom had seen me talking with someone at night.. when she had asked me, I had said that it's my friend but mom hasn't believed me as she knows that i doesn't talk with anyone too much nd especially at night toh I never talk with anyone.. I most of the time is busy in my work only.. nd after few day's of our engagement, when we were talking on video call na, mom had seen that nd she had again asked me next morning, I had not told her but she had said that she know nd she's happy nd doesn't have any problem in it.. infact she has said that it will be good if we get to know about eachother likes, dislikes, hobbies nd etc things..

Avu(surprisingly)-: really..?? She had said this..??

Sid-: yupp as our wedding is arranged nd infact mom had told to sonia aunty nd uncle too nd they know's that u talk to me.. Sid tells her while avu shakes her head in disbelief. But u know it's good that chinki, minki, jai, Reem, jannat doesn't know about it or else they would have..

Avu-: ur correct.. but I mean mom dad really knows ki I talk to u..

Sid-: yeah they know.. but neet please now don't stop talking to me..

Avu-: but how.. I mean they know it now.. I shouldn't had talked to u.. she say's while keeping his mobile on the bed nd standing up nd going towards window while Sid too stands up.

Sid-: but what's the problem in it.. nd maine thori bataya they get to know.. he say's going towards her nd backhugs her. Nd we should be happy nd that our family understand's us very well nd they know what's right nd wrong sweetheart.. nd if they have any problem in it, then they will clearly tells us to not to talk with eachother nd will not let us talk.. but they are letting us talk means, they doesn't have any problem nd are very happy for us.. she nod's in understanding way.

Avu-: ur correct.. nd there will be no problem if they know about it.. she say's while looking down.

Sid-: Now smile or else the moon will not come.. 

Avu-: mere smile karne se chand aa jayega..?? She ask him while raising her eyebrows nd looking at him from side.

Sid-: beshak.. aazma ke dekhlo precious.. (u can try nd see) he say's while his lips touches her neck slightly while saying sending chill down her spine, her lips curve into smile feeling his touch nd hearing the word precious. I had already said to u.. she opens her eyes nd looks at him with frown while Sid points towards the moon in the sky, while a wide smile spread on her lips nd Sid holds get loosened on her as she turns towards him.

•••••••••••••••••

They both were standing in balcony nd avneet started the pooja by putting her dupatta on her head nd a diya in her sieve.

Bg song:

Hunmm..

Haathon mein pooja ki thaali.. (Hunmm..)
Aayi raat suhaagon vaali (Hunmm..)

O.. chaand ko dekhoon
(Hunmm..)
Haath main jodoon
(Hunmm..)
Karvachauth ka vrat mein todoon (Hunmm..)

She looked at the moon through it nd closed her eyes nd prays to moon nd then turns towards Sid nd slowly opens her eyes to see him smiling looking at her angelic face. His heartbeat raced as she saw him from the sieve. She did the aarti of moon nd did the tilak in air nd threw some flowers in air nd kept the thaali(plate) on the table nd offered water to the moon as she prayed for his long life nd success. After it she took the aarti thali nd did tilak nd threw some flowers on him. It was very pure nd heartwarming feeling as she did his aarti, nd he promised himself to never let a single drop of tear came in her eyes nd to keep her happy nd  will always try to make her feel special with his boundless love nd fulfill his responsibilities. She was not only his responsibility but also his priority.