Chapter-54

Now it was the time for cake cutting. Everyone gathers around the round table including Sidneet's family and friends and nikk's family and friends too were there. Avu picks up the knife for cutting cake but stops and looks around for Sid who was sometime before was around her only but now he was out of sight.

Avu-: Where's Siddharth...?? She asks to his friends who shrugs and looks around to find Sid but he was nowhere.

Ashi-: Avneet cut the cake... He's not a part of your song that you're waiting for him... He'll come... Everyone present here's not a fool waiting for you to cut the cake... She says in slow frustrated voice only to receive glares.

Nikk-: yeah he's not a part of our song ashi but he's important in Avneet's life and here I guess both of ours family members are present... And we all don't have any problem in waiting for him... He says to her politely while feeling anger on her but he controls from shouting as media was present there too.

Avu(whispers irritatedly)-: Who invited her...??

Nikk-: I don't know... I hadn't invited her... He whispers back while Avu hummed and she was about to turn back when Sid comes there.

Avu-: where were you...??

Sid-: no where just ek urgent call aa gya tha... Was attending that only... He replies her while putting his right arm around her.

Avu-: oky... She says and Avu with her whole song team cuts the cake and feed eachother and their family members.

Sid-: congratulations... He says while feeding taking the cake piece from her which she feed him, he feed her the piece of cake.

Avu-: thank you... She says to him and then turns back towards others while still holding Sid's hand.

After having fun and performance of nikk and Avu on their new launch song, everyone too dances and left from there.

**************

In car,

Avu-: finally everything gone well... Bhabhi, bhai you know I was so tensed about the media's questions but Siddharth handled everything very efficiently... I'm so glad he was there beside me everytime, I was feeling so nervous not that this type of rumours are spreading for the first time but because this rumours can affect our personal life too...

Reem-: yeah you're right... But now no need to worry or feel nervous as everything is perfect...

Avu-: yeah...

Reem-: btw Avu tomorrow is diwali... I hope you had checked your dress properly and seen the fittings and all... She says while looking at Avu who was comfortably leaning on backseat while resting.

Avu jerks ahead listening her and facepalms herself as she totally forgot about it.

Avu-: I forgot about it bhabhi... I hadn't checked it and sent it for fittings... Ohh no, now what will I do bhabhi...

Jai-: relax bacha... Why are you getting so hyper...?? You have lot's of new dressess, wear something from those dresses... He suggest her.

Avu-: no I can't... Bhai  Siddharth has especially bought my diwali outfit, it's his choice and that dress is very beautiful, I so wanted to wear it and I don't want to break his heart by wearing some other dress instead of the dress he gifted me... She says with a crying face making jai facepalms.