Chapter-53

Ashi cuts the cake and forwards first piece towards Sid who eats it and also make her eat too. She then feeds the cake piece to Jan, chinki, minki and other friends who eats unwantedly. At last she turns towards Avu who was standing there beside Sid looking don't know where. Ashi goes towards her and forwards a piece of cake infront of Avu's mouth for being in good books of Sid. She smiles at Sid and then looks at Avu who was looking at her suspiciously. She gestures her to eat but Avu instead of eating, jerks off Ashi's hand from front of her mouth making the cake piece fall down on floor. Ashi looks at Sid with fake sadness while Sid turns towards Avu and turns her towards him holding her arms gently.

Sid-: precious... Is this the way to treat someone on their special day...??

Avu-: I... I don't want to eat it actually that's why I just removed her hand...

Sid-: if you doesn't want to eat then you could have refused her politely also na... What's the need of jerking off her hand and making the cake fell...?? You know it's not right...

Avu-: yeah and I doesn't mean to waste the cake but she was the one, she wasn't holding it properly that's why it fall down on floor...  I just slightly removed her hand from infront of me, I didn't jerked her hand... It was her fault, she should hold the cake piece properly while making someone else eat na... She says innocently to him while Sid sighs in disbelief and removes his hand from her making Avu breath in relief while others except ashi chuckles at Avu.

Avu-: thank God Bach gyi... She murmurs to herself while Sid heard it and looks at her who too looks at him and smiles nervously while Sid shakes his head at her.

Ashi-: thank you so much... She says to Sid and hugs him making Avu jealous. She pushes Ashi away from Sid in anger making her stumble on her feet making Sid stunned.

Avu-: bss na ho gya ab bohot... Birthday bhi wish kr diya, celebrate bhi kr liya, cake bhi cut kr liya, cake kha bhi liya sb ho gya bss... Now let him take rest and don't disturb him... She says to ashi with slight anger and drags Sid to his room while holding his hand while others looks at eachother and exchange a look.

With Sidneet, they both enters into the room and Sid directly pinned her to the door locking it and caging Avu between him and door while Avu's breaths get stuck sensing the proximity between them. She looks down feeling his intense gaze upon her. Sid smirks seeing her who was acting all bold and fierce down infront of Ashi and here in the room, infront of him her all boldness flew away and she's feeling shy and timid. Sid moves closer to her and blew air on her face for removing her hair strands which were blocking his view and coming on her face and making her close her eyes and clenches her dress into fists feeling his warm breath on her face. Sid notices her expressions and her clutching the dress, he chuckles inwardly seeing her crimson cheeks and kissing her cheeks he moves away from her. She was looking so cute that he can't stay without clicking her pic. Sid takes out his mobile and clicks her pic while Avu opens her eyes hearing a click sound and looks towards Sid who has just now clicked her pic. Sid winks at her while Avu blushes and leaves from there while Sid smiles to himself and fall back on his bed and drifts off into deep slumber while thinking about her.

**************

In evening, Avu gets ready and leaves with her family (Only Nandra's) for the venue where the song launch party was held. As soon as she steps down the car media surrounds her and starts asking her different questions to which she answers few of them politely and goes inside and met her song crew, her co star nikk, directors, producer, etc,. She greets everyone and after some photo session, she with nikk and their song's singer and producer was busy with media and reporters while at the same time Avu's gaze was fixed on entrance waiting for her in laws when nikk nudges her.

Nikk(whispers)-: where are you lost Avneet...?? The reporters are saying something...

Avu-: ab.. sorry I just... Excuse me... She was saying when her eyes fell upon Sid who just entered with chinki minki, sm, Lavina and tanu. A huge smile came on her lips seeing Sid and she excusing herself goes towards them and greets them while ad, am, jaireem too joins them and in few time they all get busy in themselves. Chinki minki, Reem and tanu in their girl's talk, jai and ad in their business talk, sm, lavina and am with eachother leaving Sidneet alone.

Sid compliments Avu making her blush. Avu takes him towards her song crew and introduce Sid with others. Sid congratulates all of them and meet nikk too who greets him and thanks him in a brotherly manner. They were talking with eachother when media request Nikk and Avu for some photographs, just of two of them. They nods while Sid excuses himself and went towards jai who was standing alone and they both gets busy in their bro talks.

After sometime, Sid too joins nikk and Avu because of media as they wanna take his interview too as he's a no 1 famous business tycoon. Seeing Sid nikk removes his hand from Avu's shoulder. The media starts attacking him with various questions about songs and about the recent rumours too of avu and nikk at which he replied to them in a polite manner. In between he puts his arm around Avu pulling her towards him who was looking uncomfortable by the media's question. Sid leans towards her ear and whispers something to her.

Sid-: don't focus on them... It's their habit to make fuss of small things, let them think whatever they want it doesn't matter... I trust my Jaan so just ignore them... He whispers to her in low voice which was just audible to her. Avu smiles at him and nod's.

TBC....

Happiest last day of the year i.e., December 31st everyone ❣️.

Now we'll meet directly in next year.

I'm gonna finally update my 2-3 stories tomorrow till night.

Tell me in comment box, which all stories you wanna me to update tomorrow on new year. I'm gonna give 2-3 or 3-4 story updates.

Stay tuned.

Bubbye.