Chapter-25(Promise ❣️)

Sid looks at them last time nd then looks at avu who was not in a state of saying anything by whatever happened with her few minutes ago. She was numb. Sid moves towards her nd takes her out from theatre. They were now standing in parking area infront of the car. Sid looks at her nd before he could say or react upon anything, avu hugs him tightly closing her eyes feeling safe nd soothing in his warm embrace. The only place where she gets peace nd feels protective nd safe. While Sid hug's her back more tightly nd starts rubbing her back.

Avu(sobbing)-: I.. I.. m.. I'm.. s.. sorry..

Sid-: sshh.. it's oky precious... I'm there na.. kuch nhi hua.. cool down.. he say's while unhugging her nd cupping her face.

Avu-: w.. woh.. they.. they were f.. ra..

Sid-: nothing happened darling.. relax.. he say's while wiping her tears. I promise precious I'll never ever let anyone touch you or see you with evil eye's... Nd whoever will dare to raise their eye's upon u, I'll not leave them.. I promise... nd sorry for leaving you alone there... he say's while avu just hug's him.

••••••••••••••••••••

After avu get's normal, they both were now sitting on benck in a park. Sid was applying ointment on her delicate wrist which had turned red due to that boy's hold. His eye's were red nd were filled with concern for avu nd anger for those boy's. While avu was just watching Sid when suddenly.

Avu-: ahh.. she winced nd looks at her apologetically.

Sid-: sorry.. woh..

Avu-: it's oky.. she say's nd smiles at him while Sid again start treating her wound with extra care. He was blowing air on it in between so that it doesn't hurt her. While avu was busy in adoring his care nd concern for her.

After Sid applies it nd assures that their is not any other wound on her. He stands up nd tells avu.

Sid-: precious.. I will drop you home... Come...

Avu-: home..?? But you were going to take me somewhere in night na..??

Sid-: yes.. but not today.. next time..

Avu-: why not today..?? Are we going to spoil our date just because of whatever had happened with me..?? She ask innocently.

Sid(softly)-: you need rest precious..

Avu-: but I want to be with you.. please.. don't you want to spend time with me..?? she ask cutely while Sid just looks otherside not able to answer anything. He wants to spend his whole life with her. He want to be with her. On not getting any reply she say's. Oky.. let's go back.. she say's nd goes to car nd settles down inside while Sid was just looking at her. He goes to car nd settles himself nd starts driving while glancing at avu in between who was all time looking outside of window with sad face.

After sometime Sid take right turn at which avu looks at him.

Avu(in low voice)-: mere ghar ke liye left turn lena tha..

Sid-: I know... But we're not going back.. our date is not completed.. he say's with a smile nd held her hand tightly but softly not letting her hurt while avu looks at him with a big smile on her face.

Avu-: thank you..

Sid-: precious.. if you're forgetting than let me remind you that we had started our beautiful relationship with friendship nd I don't think friend's say's sorry nd thanks to eachother... he say's while avu smiles nd nod's.

After sometime they both reaches Sid's secret place where he had opened up his past with her. His secret place which was now both of theirs secret place. Where they had came in morning nd spent beautiful time.

Avu-: hum yha..??

Sid-: yupp.. because I want you too first rest for sometime nd as you were reluctant to go back home so I thought you can rest here in our home.. come.. he say's nd takes her inside the villa nd shows her his bedroom. Tum yha rest karo..

Avu-: but aap..

Sid-: I'm downstairs... Actually thora office ka kaam hai so.. he say's while avu nod's. do you want something to eat..??

Avu-: no.. I don't want anything.. par aap..

Sid(cutting her in bw)-: I'm not hungry... Now you rest till the time I'm downstairs... Call me if you want something.. he say's nd avu nod's. Sid left from there.

•••••••••••••••••••

After resting for sometime avu comes down to found Sid busy in working on his laptop. She goes towards him.

Avu-: siddharth... She say's softly making Sid looks up at her.

Sid-: neet.. you awake.. I'm sorry actually..

Avu-: it's oky.. aap sorry mat kahiye..

Sid-: how are you feeling..??

Avu-: I'm good.. mujhe kuch nhi hua.. aap aise hi itni tension le rhe ho..

Sid-: aise hi nhi.. anyways now tell me where do you want to go..

Avu-: I don't know.. aap kahin le jane wale the..

Sid-: kaha.. he ask her confusingly while avu pouts making him laugh. I remember.. but for that you had to get ready..

Avu-: ready..?? But I don't have any clothes here..

Sid-: I know.. actually... Umm.. neet.. I.. I had brought a dress for you... If you don't mind can you please wear it..?? He ask her hesitantly while showing the dress box. Only If you're comfortable.. he added while avu just smile nd goes in their room after taking the box from his hand.

TBC....

How was the update guy's..??

Please vote nd comment.

Next part will be updated soon after 120+ votes nd 50+ comments.

Guy's this time I'm serious if the goals will not be completed then no update.

Till then bubbyee.

Lot's of love ❤️.