Chapter-27(Candle light dinner)

Sid was lost in his thoughts worriedly when he hears the footsteps of someone. He turns back to see avu descending the staircase while wearing her earrings. Seeing her he forgets all his worries. She was looking ethereal in his selected red dress which was perfectly fitting her nd was looking more beautiful on her. She was looking deadly gorgeous in his selected red dress with minimal makeup, her hairs were curly at the end flowing down to her waist. He looks at her from head to toe, every single thing about her was perfect. He was busy in adoring her when his eye's stucks at the engagement ring which tells that she's his nd he's her's. Avu raises her eye's to find Sid looking at her without blinking. She looks at him, he was looking very hot nd handsome. They both were lost in each other for sometime nd then comes out from their sidland in sometime realising that they were staring eachother.

 They both were lost in each other for sometime nd then comes out from their sidland in sometime realising that they were staring eachother

Sidneet's outfit

Sidneet's outfit.

Avu comes to sid nd stand infront of him nd ask him how's she looking by raising her eyebrows.

Sid-: you're looking gorgeous sweetheart..

Avu-: thank you... But I'm looking good only because of you.. she say's while smiling at him.

Sid(frowning)-: what I had done..??

Avu-: aap mere liye ye dress, pendant, earrings, bracelet, heels nhi laate toh..??

Sid-: toh bhi tum bohot khoobsurat lagti... Because ur beautiful in every way... He say's while avu blushes. Nd ye sab toh sirf..

Avu-: aap kuch bhi kahe... But I loved ur gift a lot.. thank you.. she say's softly while Sid turns otherside with a grumpy face nd folding his hands near his chest. Aree... Kya hua..?? She ask again getting no response. Siddharth..?? Sid again doesn't respond so avu slightly shook his arm from back. Siddharth... Please tell na kya hua.. She ask him lovingly nd this time sid just glance at her for a min nd then say's with a cute grumpy pout.

Sid-: we had promised to each other that we will not say sorry or thanks to eachother but you... You broke the promise.. he say's without turning to her with a grumpy pout while avu chuckles.