Chapter-13(karwachauth)

After 2 day's it was karwachauth, nd avu's first karwachauth. They all had decided to celebrate it together in nigam mansion only. Yesterday va with chinki, minki, jannat had visited to avu's home to give her the sargii nd some gifts, jwellery nd clothes for today. Avu was very, happy, excited nd nervous too as it's her first Karvachaut.

She was a lil upset remembering her's nd Sid's argument of yesterday. Sid was not talking with her. He had denied her to not to keep the fast as it's not good for her health but avu doesn't let him win, she had tried to explain him but Sid was not less, he was also arguing nd opposing her, avu being tired at last, said to him nd that it's her right nd no one can stop her from keeping fast for him not even he nd Sid just cut the call saying do whatever u want. He was fully pissed off, but was feeling something different nd very happy from inside.

At breakfast table,

Sid-: good morning mom.. he say's while hugging her from back nd kissing her cheek.

Va-: good morning mera bacha.. she says while lovingly keeping her hand on his cheek. Come have breakfast... He nod's nd sits on his place while va serves them.

Chinki, minki-: good morning bhaii..

Sid-: morning dolls..

Jan-: good morning baawle..

Sid-: morning bawlii..

Minki-: wow mum.. mera favourite breakfast.. va smiles at her nd caresses her hair nd they all starts eating as va looks at her children lovingly.

Sid-: mom it's yummy.. but why are u not eating..?? Have breakfast with us na..

Va-: nhi beta woh..

Sid(cutting her in bw)-: mom please don't tell me u had kept fast..

Va-: ha.. par..

Sid(furiously)-: why..?? Mom aap humesha uss insaan ke liye fast kyu rkhte ho jisse aapki zara si bhi parwah nhi hai..?? He doesn't deserve it.. (Mom why do u always keeps fast for the person who doesn't even care for u..?)

Va-: sid.. just be quiet nd have ur breakfast..

Sid-: I'll.. but you'll not keep the fast..

Va-: I'll nd no one can stop me..

Sid-: for whom mom..?? Who had left u alone with 3 kids with nothing..?? Who had snatched all ur jewelleries nd other things from u..?? Who hasn't even once look back that whether his wife is alive or not.. how is his children's, are they alive or dead..??

Chinki-: bhaii is correct mom.. he had left all of us with nothing.. he was the only person because of whom we had to spent a night on footpath..

Va(cutting her in bw)-: stop u both.. don't dare to speak anything rubbish.. you are talking about ur father..

Sid-: he is not our father.. our father has died when he had left on road.. he say's nd left from there angrily while chinki minki too goes behind him. Va was in tears nd goes to her room while Jan goes behind chinki minki.

••••••••••••••••

Otherside, avu was in her room nd arranging her cupboard when Reem enters in her room.

Avu-: bhabhi aap..

Reem-: haa.. how's ur vrat going on.. are u oky na..