Chapter-36

Minki-: bhabhi... come with me... And she drags Avu from there with her while Sid looks at chinki and raised his eyebrows. Before she could reply they hear a loud scream from downstairs and rushes down.

They all reaches down in hurry, Sid reaches first while behind him avu and chinki minki as they were wearing lehenga and it's not easy to run with lehenga and heels.

Sid-: What happened..??

Jan-: don't ask me... Ask this to your so called lovely clingy friend... She says in anger while glaring ashi and ashi glares her back.

Ashi-: I had not done anything Sid... She's just shouting and screaming unnecessarily...

Reem-: no... Sid don't listen her, she's lieing... Juth bol rhi hai ye...

Sid -: aree but hua kya... Why you all are fighting...??

Jan-: because tumhari dost ne meri itni fresh mehendi mein chipkali dal di... She says and starts fake crying while elder's facepalms, and her friends rolls their eyes at her drama while Sidneet looks at them with a frown. Avu moves towards where Sid was standing and sees in the mehendi bowl where the lizard was there.

Avu-: Eww... She says in an inaudible voice while making scared face moving backwards and stands beside Sid. While Sid gives her a unbelievable look as she is so much scared from lizard that she can't even identify a rubber lizard or real lizard.

Ashi-: why I'll put lizard in your mehendi...?? What I'll get by doing this..??

Sid-: exactly and it's just a rubber lizard nothing else... He says and moves ahead to take out the rubber lizard from it while avu stops him by holding his hand secretly while he looks at her and raises his eyes which was noticed by va.

Va-: Sid.. no need of it beta... Nd she orders the servant to throw this henna and bring new henna.

Sa-: Nayi mehendi aane mein toh bohot time lg jaayega...

Faisu's mom(FM)-: haa behenjii aap shi keh rhe ho... Aise toh bohot time lg jaayega...

Va-: toh kyu na hum phle jaise mehendi banate the traditional tarike se waise hi Banaye... Ghar mein saaman bhi rkha hua hai..

Sa-: par mehendi leaves or henna powder...

Va-: woh sb bhi maine mangwa ke rkha tha phle se hi Sid ki shaadi ke liye... She says while all the youngsters looks towards Sid while Sid was at loss of words as more than him his mother is in hurry for his wedding.

Fm-: haa toh thik hai fir aur jb tk bche bhi dance karke enjoy kar lenge aur thori mehendi bachi hai woh jannat ko lagana shuru krte hai... They all agrees while youngsters were impressed by their mom's.

Va-: chinki minki... Chlo mein tumhe mehendi de deti aur mehendi banane ka saaman nikal ke le aate hai...

Chinki-: mom please aap kisi aur ko le jao... We want to enjoy please... She says with puppy eyes while minki agrees with her. Sid was about to say something when sa cuts him in between.

Sa-: it's oky beta... Muskan tu chale ja vibha jii ke saath... She says while avu nods.

Va-: nhi... Bichari bchi subh se sb kaam mein hum sb ke saath lgi hui hai... Usse aur pareshan nhi Krna ab...

Avu-: mumma isme pareshani kaisi... Aap ek side mujhe apni beti ki trh pyaar bhi krte ho aur dusri hi side mujhse kuch kehne mein, order krne mein aap hesitate bhi kr rhe ho... Kyu...?? kya aap mujhe apna nhi smjhte...??