Chapter-39

(Warning-: guy's this chapter contains some sexual assault, if you doesn't feel comfortable in reading it so please skip it .)

Sid(cutting her in bw)-: I'm not a kid... I understand everything whatever you and your, mom, dad and brother are trying to do... He says when tanu was about to answer him back but her mother stops her from saying anything points back towards the entrance.

Sidneet turns back only to get shocked seeing chinki minki standing there with a scared and frightened look on their faces. They gets shocked seeing them here looking at him with teary eyes. Sidneet goes towards them and chinki minki hugs their brother while breaking down in his embrace. Sid hugs them back and caresses both of their hairs. He was getting bad vibes since morning but he gets angry seeing them here while avu was confused seeing them here. Sid unhugs both of them while minki hugs Avu who hugs her back. He takes the trio out from the party.

In parking lot, Sid was standing leaning on the car waiting for both of them to speak. While avu was standing beside him eagerly waiting to hear that what they are doing here. As the time was passing and their silence was making Sid hell angry so he breaks the silence.

Sid(angrily)-: Why the hell you both came here...?? He asks them angrily making both of them more scared while minki hugs Avu tightly because of Sid's anger.

Chinki(with teary eyes)-: bhai actually we had gone for shopping and his son that bloody Raghav kidnapped us from there...

Flashback,

In shopping mall,

Chinki-Minki's outfit

Minki-: shopping done... Now let's go to our home or else bhai will scold us a lot for going alone and not even taking bodyguards with us...

Chinki-: yeah... Let's go first...

They were in parking lot where no one was, hardly 1-2 people were there and they were going towards their car when a car comes infront of them blocking their way and raghav comes out from it. Chinki minki tries to go from side ignoring him but he doesn't let them go and signs his men to make them sit in the car. The shopping beg fells from their hands as raghav held chinki's hand while they both shouts for help but no one was there to listen their voice. His men's made both of them sit in car forcefully.

In sometime, they reaches to their so called dad's home.

Chinki-: leave us raghav if you want to be alive... bhai will kill you for bringing us here forcefully... She says Angrily while struggling to come out from his hold.