Chapter-50

After sometime, Sid comes back only to find Avu lost in her thoughts while the waiter has left after placing their lunch on table.

Sid-: precious... He calls her while putting his hand above her on table. Avu looks at him and replies.

Avu-: Jii..??

Sid-: Where are you lost...??

Avu-: No where... Umm btw who is Aishwarya Mittal...?? She asks to Sid while eating her food.

Sid looks at her with a frown and then at his mobile which was kept near her left hand. He understood and replies.

Sid-: unfortunately she's my one of the client's irritating sister as well as my ex classmate and she has crush upon me from college time... Yeah she's bit annoying sometime but is way much mature and hard working... And her speciality is that, that no one can get bored in her company... He tells her while focusing on his food while Avu looks at him with slight anger listening him praising other girl and especially that annoying girl with whom she fighted just some time ago.

Avu-: I hadn't asked you about how she's and about her nature that you're giving me her whole intro... Don't you think you know a lot about her...?? Was you interested in her...?? She asks him while raising her eyebrows making Sid look at her. She moves her eyes away from him and looks otherside.

Sid-: are you jealous precious..?? He asks her while suppressing his laugh seeing her cute angry face while Avu looks at him with a "Are you serious look".

Avu-: I'm not and I'm not in a mood to joke... You know I'm already irritated by whatever is going on from last few days and then today by director sir and now this aish waish mittal... My mind is literally not at all good... She says to him while putting the spoon in plate with anger being angry upon Sid now as instead of understanding her and her mood, he's thinking that she's jealous and is making fun of her.

Sid puts his hand upon her making her look at him, he looks into her eyes only to see anger and hurt clearly visible. She was not at all jealous this time but was angry by whatever that girl said and then upon Siddharth who was not understanding her and praising her. She was feeling bad which Sid understood. Sid now got that why she's getting angry upon him but still wasn't sure and clear about the thing which is disturbing her more.

Sid-: relax precious... I'm not at all interested in her neither I was interested in her nor I'm... I'm just interested in only and only you and no one.... And I know this much about her because we were good friends in college and afterwards I got busy in my life so the contact between us got broken... I met her again because of her brother and it's just business between us and nothing else... So just relax and forget about it... Don't stress your tiny brain so much because of all this silly things... He says to her while trying to calm her anger.

Avu-: but why she has your personal number and why she called you at this no for some business related matter...?? She asks him while looking at him.

Sid-: I don't know... I'll change my number.... Now happy... He says to her while she nods and hummed. Just chill precious... I'm all yours, and you're just mine so no need to worry... He says to her while kissing her left hand which he was holding while Avu looks down blushingly making him chuckle as her all anger vanishes just by his one kiss. Now finish your lunch then we'll go to shopping mall...

Avu-: yeah... Ab... Actually I wanna talk to you about something important... She says while stuffing her mouth with food.

Sid-: eat slowly... Food is not running...

Avu-: haa but we are getting late na so...

She says and starts eating quickly while Sid tries to stop her but she doesn't and the next moment Avu starts coughing. Sid shakes his head and getting up from his place he goes towards her Side and rubs her back and gives her water which she gulps in one go. She looks at Sid apologetically while smiling sheepishly making Sid shake his head in disbelief.

Sid-: you're unbelievable sweetheart... Now eat slowly and carefully... He orders her while she nods obediently and start eating again.

In sometime, they both finishes their lunch and left from there to shopping mall. In car, they both were sitting silently while Sid was driving and soft romantic music was playing. There was comfortable silence in car which they both were enjoying. Sid was taking glances of avu in between who was looking outside from window enjoying the music and chilly winds which were touching her face. She was smiling while listening the lyrics of song when she remembers something and turns towards Sid.

Avu-: Siddharth... Mujhe aapse kuch bohot important baat krni hai...

Sid-: yeah say... He says to her while looking infront as he already knows that what important talk she wants to do and what she wanna tell him.

Avu-: woh... Umm... Do you know about the rumours which media has spreaded...??

Sid-: about what...?? He asks her without looking at her feeling her gaze upon him.

Avu-: about me and my co star nikk, that we both are dating and all... And She tells him everything about the rumours and news nervously while looking down thinking that what he'll think.

Sid-: yeah I know everything... All the fake rumours that you both are dating, some that you're cheating on me and whenever you both are spotted together for work they had made fake news that you're having an affair and you both meet for romance and hanging out and all... I know every lil thing about you precious... I trust you meri Jaan and I don't believe on all that so just chill and today in morning only I had got all rumours, fake news and doubts clear and also almost every fake things about you are removed from social media... You can check it... Just few are left and the fans who ship both of you together in which we can't do anything and it's not a big deal... I didn't told you about it because I want to know it from you and I had strong belief upon you that you yourself will tell me everything and see you proved me right today, you told me everything without even hiding anything from me and that too from infront... He says to her while Avu looks at him and hugs him without even thinking anything and that he's driving. She just hugged him tightly being overwhelmed by him making him startled by her sudden action. Jaan I'm driving, you can hug me later on... He says to her while keeping his one hand on her back while with another he was driving. Avu ignores whatever he said and just closes both the windows hugging him back. Sid chuckles at her and kisses her cheek.

TBC...

How was the update guy's..??

Please vote nd comment.

Bubbye.