Chapter-56

After sometime, Avu completes her Rangoli and everyone praises her for making so beautiful rangoli. Chinki minki too comes down and were surprised seeing so big and beautiful rangoli on their main door.

Sid-: neet it's already 6pm... Come I'll drop you...

Avu-: jii... Mein bss haath dho ke aayi... (I'll just come after washing hands...) She says while Sid nod's.

Sm-: Sid go quickly and return quickly you also had to get ready... Chinki, minki, tanu you also go and get ready.... She says while they trio nod's and Avu comes back. They bids her bye and sidneet were about to leave when Sid's grandmother stops them.

Sid's dadi-: it's already late... When she'll go and return back... Avneet Bahu do one thing, go and get ready in Sid's room only... You will not be able to go and return back soon... The auspicious time for Puja is only till 8:30... It's not possible for her to be present at both the places together...

Sm-: par maajii...

Sid's dadi(cutting her in between)-: bas maine jo keh diya so diya... Isse aage mujhe koi behes nhi chahiye... She says strictly while Sid was about to interrupt when his dadi says. Avneet Bahu... Kya tumhe mere iss faisle se koi pareshani hai...?? She asks her while everyone moves their gazes towards Avu.

Avu was looking at all of them when her eyes meet with sid who signs her to say yes through his eyes at while Avu's eye's widen and she denies him through eyes.

Avu-: how can I go against dadijii... It's not right... She says to him silently through eyes at which Sid replies to her.

Sid-: it's right... Tell dadi that you want to go back to your home... Everyone is waiting for you there... He  says to her through eyes.

Avu-: yeah but... I can't go against dadijii... She replies him through eyes.

Sid-: it's your last Diwali with your family in that home before our wedding... He replies back to her through eyes while Avu denies him through eyes while their eye talks were noticed by Sid's dadi, SM and Lavina while others 3 girls were confused.

Avu-: no dadijii... I don't have any problem... She says making Sid's dadi smiles widely while Sid facepalms himself while thinking about Am, ad, jaireem. But my dress...?? She asks.

Sid's dadi-: you go and get ready... Sid will go and bring it from your home...

Sid-: then she can go with me na... And I'll bring her back in sometime...

Sid's dadi-: no... It will take time in getting her ready, girls needs time to get ready... You don't need much time to get ready so you go and bring her dress quickly... I'll talk with her parents... She says and lefts from there while SM and Lavina too lefts to their rooms to get ready after giving Avu a helpless look.

Sid looks at Avu and takes steps towards her who gulps and flew away from there to sid's room while Sid shakes his head and goes to his room while his sisters too follows him. They enters in his room and frowns after finding it empty but soon their frown disappears hearing water voice.

Sid-: she has gone mad... Can't she deny dadi... She made others upset in making dadi happy...

Chinki-: but bhai bhabhi too got upset... We should do something na...