Chapter-11(First gift).

Sidneet play Dandiya on-:

After Dandiya, after having food guest leaves. Now only both the families were left. Sid goes to his room while avu was with the girl's gang. They were gossiping when chinki minki takes avu to show her the whole mansion except Sid's room. They shows her the whole mansion which was luxurious as well as designed very beautifully, they showed her the backyard, garden, swimming pool etc while avu loved it a lot. It is big in comparison to Kaur's mansion.

Minki-: bhabhii this is bhaii's car's nd bikes collection.. bhaii loves them a lot, he doesn't even let us touch his car's nd bikes..

Avu-: itni saari..?? He uses..??

Chinki-: na na.. bikes toh bhai rarely nikalte hai, when he wishes nhi toh only car's but woh bhi unki black one, he uses mostly.. but you know bhaii is really very very possessive for it, infact humse jyada pyar toh bhai inse hi karte hai..

Minki-: haww juthi.. liar liar.. bhabhii bhaii possessive but woh inn car's nd bikes ko humse jyada pyar nhi karte.. remember na bhai has given u his car when u were crying for it to go college in it..

Chinki-: yeah yeah.. remember, he has sent security behind me so that unki car ko kuch na ho.. she say's making face while avu chuckles.

Avu-: but it must be for ur safety only na.. she say's taking his side while minki too joins her taking her bhai's side.

Minki-: exactly..

Chinki-: but that day he had sent extra security..

Minki-: ye toh hai..

Avu-: because shayad unhe ye lg rha ho that kahin kuch ho na jaye.. it was ur first time na..??

Chinki-: yes..

Avu-: so he must be scared for u that's why he has sent extra security..

Chinki-: i agree, ur correct.. thanks bhabhi warna I was toh thinking that bhai loves his car's nd bikes more.. she say's while pouting nd avu pulls her cheek nd they all went inside.

Minki-: waise bhabhi aapne engagement ki album dekhi..

Avu-: nope.. it's with mom.. they nod's nd goes upstairs.

Chinki(while opening the door)-: nd this is bhai's room nd soon to be your's room.. she say's while avu enters nd get's stunned seeing a big engagement pic framed on the wall behind the huge bed. The pic was of when Sid has lift her in his arm's while Sid was looking at her nd avu was blushing. Beside the bed on the table it was her pic framed. While on the other wall their was a big photo frame in which sid nd her's pic was arranged like a collage, there was some space also left. On the other side of wall a family photo frame was hanging, it was lil smaller than the other one nd other is of Sid's pic with chinki minki. It is the largest room in the whole mansion, the whole room was very lavish nd designed very very beautifully with elegant architecture. It has open big balcony with beautiful view. Their was an aquarium too with unique fishes in it.