Chapter-38

After sometime, they both left to the place where the party was held. As they came out of the car, the media's camera get's focused on them while media rushes to them for asking many questions but Sid totally ignore them and the bodyguards makes space for them by removing media from way and Sid goes inside taking Avu with him.

As they entered, someone greets him.

Mr. Chauhan(random person, a business men, going to work with Siddharth Nigam on a project) greets both of them while they both greets back and moves forward when someone approaches them.

Sm1-: Welcome my dear son... Everyone was waiting for you and your hot fiance only... Sid's dad who was standing with his son, daughter and wife, says while he and his son, both looks at Avu with lusty eye's while Sid glares them pulling Avu closer to him and goes inside fully ignoring him.

Avu(whispers)-: Who were they..??

Sid-: he is the only person who had destroyed our lives and now also he want to destroy our lives... And he's his son, raghav, his daughter tanu and his wife Lavina...

(So here introducing, raghav sharma as Sd's second son, Adaa Khan as tanu and Lavina Tandon as Sd's second wife, the women because of whom he left va, Sid and chinki minki.)

Avu(shockingly)-: What..?? She's his wife..?? Unbelievable... She looks so young...

Sid(lovingly)-: precious...

Avu-: yeah... She says while looking at her or you can say Sid's step mom amusingly.

Sid-: do you have brain..??

Avu-: yeah, I guess so but not much... She says while looking at her when she realised what she said, she widens her eyes and looks at Sid who chuckles. Ab... Woh... I mean...

Sid-: it's because of plastic surgery and tons of makeup which she uses and also she's just 38 or 40, I guess... She has ran away from her house with him at 18 only, she just want money and fame, she doesn't care about love and all or how she destroyed our family, it hadn't affected her because she got money and fame, same with her kids and this greedy man too they just want a toy to satisfy their needs and to live luxury life they can do anything... Age doesn't matter for them... He tells her while Avu nod's and looks at thim with disgusting face.

Avu-: leave it, we shouldn't spoil our night by talking about this people's...

Sid-: yeah... Come I want to make you meet some business clients and associates and board of directors... And he makes her meet them and introduces her as his fiance, soon going to be wifey.

Avu-: Siddharth... Aap jaake baki sab se baat kijiye, I'm fine here and if I'll need anything or have any problem I'll call you and tell you... Go and talk with others instead of standing here with me... She says and pushes him to other business clients while Sid makes face as she starts talking with some ladies of businessmen she meets some time ago. Sid's was talking with others but his whole attention was upon her only.

He stops the waiter and takes a soft drink for him and orders the waiter to give juice to Avu while pointing towards her. The waiter nods and goes to Avu and gives her the juice but she denies him politely and again continues talking with the other ladies when sid signs him to give it to her again.