Chapter-35

Avu-: but how dad is his biggest enemy...?? And how he know my dad...??

Sid-: they both are also businessmen precious so it's obvious that they know eachother... Everytime nandra's company was at first position and both the Nigam's and Nandra's give a powerful competition to eachother in business world...

Avu-: but now SN enterprises is world's best topmost company...

Sid-: yeah but their business rivalry turns into personal rivalry when before mom and his (Sid's dad) marriage, they had went to a business party where that bastard's eye's fall upon your mom and he wanted to marry your mom... He told dadajii and dadajii agreed... Dadajiii had talked to your mom's father and he too had agreed for their relation but Sonia aunty was not happy with that wedding... She was in love with your dad but because he was a middle class person your Nanajii doesn't agreed for their relation... His (Sid's dad) liking towards Sonia aunty increases but Sonia aunty doesn't even like him, she tried to explain her father but he doesn't agreed so your mom and dad runaway and get married that's why he wants to take revenge for that and because of this Aman uncle is his biggest enemy...

Avu(shocked)-: WHAT...?? She asks while standing up from bed and widening her eyes while Sid nod's looking down. Means that's why we are not in contact with Nanajii, nanijii and mamu... And whenever I asks mom and dad they try to change the topic everytime... 

Sid-: hmm

Avu-: I don't believe it... This much happened before my birth and that's why we had never met Nanajii and nanijii... But siddharth now what will happen mtlb ki aapke dad...

Sid(cutting her in between)-: he's not my dad...

Avu-: haa par ab woh..

Sid(cutting her in between)-: he'll not do anything precious... I'm there na... I'll not let him do anything... Don't worry... he says while standing up.

Avu-: I trust you... Aap kisi ko kuch ni hone denge... She says and hugs him while Sid hugs her back.

••••••••••••••••••••

Skips to next day, evening.

Today was fainat's mehendi ceremony. The Nandra's had came from morning to help them.

In jannat's room,

Jan-: how I'm looking...??

Avu/reem-: beautiful...

Reem-: muskan here is your dress you also go and get ready... Chinki minki is also getting ready in their room... You too go...

Avu-: but where will I get ready...?? Whole mansion is filled with people...

Reem-: haa yrr... Jan ye tere sasural walo ko bhi kya yhi ready hona tha.. ghar se ready hoke nhi aa sakte the kya... Aur 4-5 insaan bhi hote toh chlta par ye toh puri fauj leke aa gye... Aaj itne log hai toh pta ni shaadi mein kitne aayenge... Itne saare room hone ke baad bhi ek room hume nhi mil rha...

Jan-: kya kr skte hai... Leave it and Avu yrr you're soon going to be daughter in law of Nigam's aur nigam mansion mein you had your own room... So go there... She says while Avu's eyes widen and she shakes her head in no while Reem smirks.

Reem-: what.... Yes go now and madam Sid is not in his room... He had gone out for some work so you can go and get ready there only...

Avu-: but...