Chapter-43

Avu-: Aapko pta hai kisine mujhse kaha tha ki "precious agr kisi close one ke saamne feelings aur emotions chupaye nhi jaaye na so chupana nhi chahiye aur agr aapko uss insaan pe trust ho thora sa bhi ya bohot jyada bhi so bss aankhein band kijiye aur apne aap ko unke saamne khol do, there are 2 reasons behind it... First your heart will get lightweight and you'll feel peaceful and second you know very well... " She says while looking at him who was looking at her with thousands of emotions at a same time.

Sid looks at her and seeing her he couldn't control himself anymore and hugs her breaking down in her arms.

Sid(shuttering)-: I'm the worst brother neet... I can't protect my sister's today, her condition is not good today just because of me... She was almost raped today and I can't even do anything precious... I'm so irresponsible, I can't save my sisters and I don't want it to repeat again with you precious, from the time you entered in my life their eyes are upon you and you're there main target and I don't want them or anyone to even hurt you a lil bit precious... I'm scared of losing you... I can't lose you at any cost, I don't know if I'll be ever be able to protect you or not... He says while breaking down badly in his arms as tears flow from his and her's both eye's but Avu knows that she has to be strong, for him. She remembers her promise which she has made to herself (guy's go and read the chapter "opening up" one you'll get to know about what promise I'm talking).

Avu-: sshh... Relax baby, don't cry and who said you're the worst brother... You're the best brother, best fiance, best life partner and best son anyone could ever have, you're the bestest and perfectionist in every way, everything... And I know that you'll be the bestest husband, and whatever happened today, there wasn't a bit of fault of yours and not of chinki minki's, yeah I know they should atleast inform you before going or should have taken bodyguards with them but it's not their fault also, they doesn't know that this will happen... And you don't even know that they had gone out so it's not even your fault... So Just forget it thinking it as our bad fate and now your both sisters are safe with you and they needs you, our family needs you... It's not the time to think all this, it's time to give punishment to that person who hurted our chinki minki... He shouldn't be left freely just like that, he should be punished badly... She says while unhugging him and cupping his face wiping his tears while Sid agrees with her. He really very badly needed someone. He was blaming himself for the thing he's not even at fault at. Avu relaxes seeing him calming. Now you take rest... Good night... She says while Sid thanks her and she turns to leave when something strikes in her mind so she says it without looking at him while facing her back towards him and fiddling with her pallu. And about me, so I'm always more than secured and safe with you rather than being away from you, if you think that by leaving me and ending our relationship here only so that I'll be safe and you'll not lose me so it's your biggest mistake, you'll lose me the next moment itself only as you're very important in my life... She whispers nervously in a single breath to him without seeing him as she can't even imagine now her life without him while Sid was stunned listening her. He was just staring at her whose back was facing him. Avu moves to leave when Sid holds her wrist and pulls her towards him causing her to bump her soft body with his hard one and looks at her whose lashes were down.

Sid makes her look up at him while raising her chin with his fingers. Avu closes her eyes feeling his intense gaze and not able to meet her eyes with him as she has said the last part about her feelings with lot's of courage and in one breath only. Sid kisses her forehead softly while Avu shivers feeling his lips on herself and his warm hands encircling around her cold bare waist pulling her more closer to himself.

Sid-: I'm sorry meri jaan to even think of seperating yourself from me.... I promise I'll never ever even bring this kind of silly thoughts in my mind or will hurt you... It is the first and last time that I hurted you, I promise that I'll never repeat my mistake... You're my whole life... He says and places his soft lips on her beautiful eyes which were closed kissing it and then at her lil chubby, smooth cheeks kissing her while avu blushes and holds his shirt tightly in her fist when Sid places his lips on her neck peppering soft kisses on it, from her neck to collarbone making her move her face to right side giving him more access to her neck.

After kissing, biting and sucking her soft milky skin, Sid removes his head from her neck and looks at her whose lips slightly parted away sensing his touch on her bare skin. Sid closes his eyes and opens it to see her looking down blushingly, her cheeks were turned crimson red because of his act. It's not his fault that he was losing his sanity, any men can loose their sanity seeing their girl looking stunning like a fire in saree. He wasn't able to keep control on his hormones and all thanks to her saree with deep neck backless blouse which was showing her deep cleavage line and in which she was looking absolutely hot and because of which he was loosing his control. He makes her look into his eyes which was having only love, love and love for eachother. But their was an unknown desire in Avu's eye's, Sid moves more closer to her without breaking the eyelock and rubs his thumb on her soft luscious lips making shiver run down through her body. She closes her eyes giving him permission for whatever he wanna do with her.

Sid(huskily)-: open your eye's jaan... He whispers huskily in her ear making her knees weak, she was just standing on Sid's support or else she would have been fallen down till now.

Avu opens her eye's only to meet his which has only love for her. They both were having deep intense eyelock when Sid picks her up in bridal style making her widen her eyes.

Avu-: Siddharth.. ye.. aap... Kya... Kr rhe hai... (What are you doing siddharth)... She asks him stammering while putting her hands around his neck as Sid moves inside his room.

Sid-: relax... You trust me na... He says while Avu glares him cutely for asking such a stupid question of which she had answered him many times before only. Sid chuckles and kisses her forehead making her smile. Avu was looking down at his chest with red hue on her cheeks. Sid gently places her on bed and....

Cliffhanger😜.

How was the update guy's..??

Guess what's gonna be happen between them..?? Will they kiss and break every boundaries between them tonight as Sid has seen an desire in her eyes for him, for his touch.

Now what's gonna happen guy's..??

Please vote nd comment.

And give your suggestions.

Bubbye.