Chapter-40

After telling everything, chinki fells on her knees crying vigorously while Sidneet were shocked and minki was crying in Avu's arms. Tears started flowing from Avu's listening it while Sid's feet stumbles back, he takes the support of car and was shocked to the core. He was thinking that what type of brother he is, This much happened with his sisters and he can't even save them or do anything. His sister's were suffering from the morning so much and he was carefreely working in his office. But more than him, he was feeling angry upon that bloody bastard who forced his sister.

Chinki(hiccuping)-: bhai we're really very, very, very sorry.... I'm sorry Bhai.... We did the biggest mistake by not listening to you bhai, by not taking bodyguards with us... For not listening to you... We're really sorry Bhai... She says joining her hands infront of Sid and asking for forgiveness while crying.

Avu looks at him and then at chinki, she unhugs minki and makes chinki stand up and hugs her while Sid without even glancing at any of them goes inside angrily while taking big steps while Avu and chinki minki too runs behind him. Meanwhile with Sid, he enters inside and sees raghav standing with his father, his blood boils seeing him and he goes towards him and holds him from the collar and drags him to the middle and punches him hardly making blood oozes out from his mouth.

Sid(shouts)-: HOW DARE YOU TOUCH MY SISTER WITH YOUR FILTHY HANDS, YOU BLOODY MORON... HOW DARE YOU LAY YOUR EYES UPON MY SISTER.... He shouts on him angrily and starts beating him out blue and black while others were shocked on listening him. Sd, tanu, Lavina tried to stop him but he pushes them hardly making them disbalance. Avu and chinki minki were watching it with tears in their eyes while chinki minki were hugging Avu from side. She was looking at raghav disgustingly. Tanu calls the police seeing raghav half dead while Sid wasn't stopping.

Soon the police arrives and seeing the police, media starts showing everything live as Sid was famous top no.1 business tycoon while raghav was also a son of known businessmen. The police tries to seperate Sid but he wasn't ready to leave raghav, seeing the police Avu rushes towards Sid and stops him pulling him back while chinki minki too stands beside them.

Avu(whispers)-: Siddharth stop... Leave him... She says pulling him towards her but he wasn't ready to leave raghav. Sid aapko meri kasam, leave him... She says making him leave raghav with jerk causing him to fall down while sd, Lavina, tanu goes towards raghav. Sid was continuously glaring raghav, if looks can kill anyone then till now raghav has been full dead. Avu holds his hand tightly as he was losing his temper.

Tanu-: arrest him sir... He was beating my brother without any reason and was going to kill him... She says to police while the police nods and was about to arrest him when Avu stops them.

Avu-: no... He's not at fault... He has done a crime... She says pointing towards raghav while others looks at her confusingly.

Police-: madam can you tell us clearly... What's going on here...??

Sid-: I'll tell you... Infact not you, I'll call SP only to arrest him... He says and takes out his mobile and calls the Superintendent of police directly while others were looking at him shockingly. The police inspector was trying to cool Sid and asking him but he wasn't ready to tell him anything. Soon the sp with his team arrives and the inspector back off's and salutes seeing him. The SP shakes hand with Sid and ask him the matter while Sid tells him that how raghav kidnapped his sisters and molested one. The SP tells his other inspector to arrest raghav.

Sp-: We need your sister's statement for further procedure, you had to come to police station once after that I'll handle everything... He says while Sid nod's. The police takes raghav with them while sd tries to stop them but to his bad luck, Sid has more powers than him. Sd, Lavina, tanu too goes behind the police Jeep.

Sid-: come... He says while opening the back door for chinki minki and front door for Avu. They both sits in the car when Avu turns towards Sid.

Avu-: is it right siddharth... I mean raghav should be punished for his deeds but like this... What if It will cause problems for chinki minki...?? Everyone will raise fingers on their character... She says worriedly while Sid looks at her concerned for his sister's. He holds her from shoulders and tell her not to worry.

Sid-: don't worry... I'll handle everything and nothing will happen... No one will ever dare to raise their finger on their character... Just trust me... He says while Avu nods and they both sits in the car and Sid starts driving towards police station.

Minki-: bhai... I want to go home... I don't want to go anywhere... Please let's go home... She says scaredly while Avu turns back towards them.

Sid-: We'll go but after filing complaint... You both don't get scared or stressed... Just relax both of yourselves and whatever will be asked from you answer to it honestly... I'm there for both of you... No one will question something wrong or will even touch you or do anything without your permission.... It's my promise to you... He explains them while they both nods when his mobile rangs flashing Avu's dad's no. Sidneet looks at eachother.

Sid-: everyone must have seen everything, they must be worried... He says and picks up the call and tells  that he'll tell everything after coming back while Ad tells him that everyone is in Nigam mansion. Sid tells it to Avu while she nods.

Avu-: lawyer will be required na for the case...??

Sid-: I think so... I'll arrange seeing the situation... He says while Avu nod's.

Avu-: chinki... Minki... Don't worry everyone is there with you and you don't need to be scared... You hadn't done anything wrong... She says while they both nods and wipes their tears.

TBC....

How was the update guy's..??

Sid should continue with complaint and this case or should he stop..??

What do you guy's think..??

How should raghav be punished...??

Please vote nd comment.

Next part will be updated soon.

Bubbye.