Chapter-14(Chaand ka intezaar)

Sid glance at her nd after keeping the glass on kitchen slab, he was going when avu blocks her way nd looks at him with puppy eyes. Sid ignores it while avu moves towards him nd he moves back.

Sid(stammers)-: w.. what a.. are u doing..?

Avu(innocently)-: what..?? She ask him while tracing his face nd he was about to fall when avu helds his wrist nd pulls him.

Sid-: neet stay away from me.. he say's while avu moves back nd turns to go when Sid helds her wrist nd pulls her closer to him making her put her hands on his chest while from his both hands he hold her waist. Why u were going...??

Avu (innocently)-: aapne hi toh kaha.. she says while sid smiles at her innocence.

Sid-: I had said once nd u were going.. why..?? He ask her while avu looks down nd he gets the answer. I'm sorry..

Avu-: for..??

Sid-: for ignoring u nd being angry upon u..

Avu-: it's oky Sid.. u were correct at ur place, u were concerned for me that's why u were angry but try to understand na..

Sid-: hmm.. but u don't try to be careless about ur health.. oky..?? She nod's nd say's him to leave her but Sid doesn't leave her nd flips her so that now she was caged in between wall nd Sid. Her heartbeat raced feeling his hand on her face, Sid puts her hair strand behind her ears. They both were looking into eachother's eyes when something goes in avu's eye's.

Avu-: ahh..

Sid-: what happened..?? He ask worriedly.

Avu-: something went in my eyes.. she say's while Sid moves closer to her nd removes her hand from her eyes nd sees her eyes nd cups her face from one hand nd starts blowing air from his mouth nd tells her to slowly open her eyes. Avu slowly opens her eyes to find their faces just an inch away from eachother. They were staring in eachother's eyes when they heard's someone coughing, Sid turns to find chinki minki standing there smirking.

Chinki (teasingly)-: bhai bhabhii go nd take a room.. don't start romancing in kitchen..

Minki-: yes.. don't forget dusre bhi rehte hai.. kya kya dekhna padta hai humari masoom eyes ko.. Sid frowns while avu looks down.

Sid-: what do u mean..?? Nd what ur doing here..??

Chinki-: bhaii it's kitchen, not ur room.. jo hum aa nhi skte..

Minki-: go nd kiss eachother in room.. she say's nd they both runs from their while they both were standing stunned. Their position was looking like they both are kissing eachother.

•••••••••••••••••••

Outside, chinki minki were smirking at sidneet while Sid glares them nd avu was looking down. Sid was with men's while avu was with ladies.

Soon it was time for puja, all the men's, chinki minki, jannat were standing while all the ladies sits in circle with dupatta or pallu on their head. A beautiful idol of Maa Parvati and kharia mitti or mud is kept infront. The traditional story of karwachauth is narrated, nd after it all the women's pray for their husband's/fiance welfare, happiness, health, marital bliss nd harmony.

After it they all were waiting for moon in the big lawn. It was 10pm, Avu was sitting on the couch while others were standing nd talking nd waiting for moon. When va nd sa notices her nd goes towards her.