Chapter-46(Court hearing)

After someday's, it was only 2-3 days left in Diwali and after that only 20 days will be left for Sidneet's wedding. The court case was still going on but Sid hasn't let anyone except Avu's dad and Jai came to court for hearings. Today was the final hearing in which it was compulsory to bring chinki minki to court so Sid with chinki minki, Jaireem, Faisu, Jan, va, am and ad goes to court. Avu wasn't able to come with them because she was having full time shoots and wasn't coming home for more than 3-4 hrs. Her schedule was going on very busy from last week.

In court, Va notices Sd, his second wife and their daughter together which hurts her, this time she decides to ignore him and to stay strong and not to fell weak infront of him because this time they hadn't hurted her but her daughters who were almost raped by his son and he is supporting him instead of his own daughters. She was feeling ashamed to even call him her husband or their childrens father. Sid notices his mom who was staring him with hatred in her eyes. He was about to go to his mom when the lawyer approaches him, he looks at his mom and gets relief seeing Am consoling her.

Soon raghav was too brought there by police with handcuffs in his hands, he smirks evily at chinki minki and looks at lustfully scaring both of them as he knew that his dad will free him today anyhow. They both shifts towards Sid while chinki hides behind Sid, sid frowns but next moment he understood and glares raghav and hugs his both sisters and pulls them on his one side opposite to raghav so that he can't fall his dirty gaze on his sister's. Judge enters and sits on his chair while everyone greets him and sits on their respective places.

Judge-: proceed the case...

Sid's lawyer(I'll use SL for Sid's lawyer guy's)-: So this case is regarding Mr. Raghav sharma (A/n-: Sd changed his surname from nigam to sharma after his father has evicted him from his property and said that he's no more his son and the blood of Nigam's) trying to rape and sexually harassing Surabhi Nigam and kidnapping and abusing Samriddhi Nigam and also trying to do illegal business on fake name... The judge said while reading the paper and looking at both of the lawyers. Chinki holds Sid's hand tightly in her's while Reem was handling minki.

SL-: Your honour I would like to call up my client Surabhi Nigam in witness box... He says while judge grants permission and surabhi comes in witness box after Sid blinks his eyes in assurance and to stay strong and brave.

SL -: Miss Surabhi Nigam... I would like you to tell everything to the court about what exactly happened that day... He says to her while surabhi starts shivering as sweat buds forms on her face and tears form in her eye's remembering that day, she wasn't able to utter a single word while others were looking at her curiously and was waiting for her to speak but when she doesn't speaks anything so the opponent lawyer stands and says.

RL(Raghav's lawyer)-: your honour, they are just wasting the court's time... I request you to... He was saying when chinki sees Avu and she remembers that what she has said in morning when she has called to wish her all the best for today and to not to get scared of him and be brave so that Raghav get's the punishment which he deserves and never ever tried to do anything like this and etc talks about her giving chinki strength.

Avu looks at her and gestures her to speak without getting scared of anything or fear of anyone as her whole family is there. She nods at her while Sid, Jaireem notices it and turns back to find Avu standing there. She comes towards Sid and sits beside him while Sid asks her that how she came as she was busy in her shoots.