Chapter-37

Guy's I'm skipping fainat's wedding because it's getting bored.

So let's continue,

In nandra mansion,

Ad-: muskan... Muskan...

Am-: What happened..?? Why are you calling muskan..??

Jai-: Did she did something dad...??

Ad-: no... He was saying when Avu comes down.

Avu-: yes dad...

Ad-: muskan beta Siddharth had called me to ask that if he can take you with him for a business party or not so I had said yes.. so you're going with him in business party tonight so go and get ready, he will come till 8pm...

Avu-: but dad without you all...??

Ad-: yes because only he's invited in that party not us and it's important to go there so go and get ready quickly and wear something nice... He says while Avu nods and goes to her room to get ready while Am, Jai and reem looks at him confusingly listening his tone which was mixed with a kind of fear and stressed.

Jai-: dad is everything fine..??

Ad-: yeah everything is fine..

Am-: but you're not sounding fine..

Ad-: I'm fine only you all are overthinking... I'm in study room.. don't disturb me... He says and goes from there while Am, Jaireem look at eachother.

Jai-: definitely there's something wrong..

Reem-: I had never seen dad behaving like this...

Am-: but what could be the matter..?? And whose business party it is about whom you also don't know jai..

Jai -: I don't know mom... But I think we should tell avu to be cautious and alert everytime..

Am-: hmm... I'm not getting good vibes... I hope everything will be fine...

Reem-: me too...

In avu's room,

Avu-: offo... Siddharth bhi na... Phle nhi bta skte the business party ke baarein mein... Mein koi acchi dress kharid leti, ab kya pehnu mein... she says to herself and starts scanning her wardrobe. After a while she got a beautiful designer saree so she decides to wear it and does minimal makeup and wears earrings, small neckpiece and bangles in one hand and watch in another.