Chapter-23(Queenie👑)

Sid-: precious ye zip lg nhi rhi hai.. he say's while trying to close the zip but it was neither opening nor closing. Avu looks around to see the girl's, women's drooling over him. She pushes Sid inside the changing room shocking him nd locks it from inside.

Avu locks the door nd sighs in relief while leaning her back on door. After few minutes, she raises her eye's to find siddharth looking at her with a smirk. She furrows her eyebrows nd ask him.

Avu-: what..??

Sid-: what was that..??

Avu(confusingly)-: what..?

Sid-: you know it very well precious about what I'm asking..

Avu-: ab.. bb.. w.. woh.. everyone was staring at u.. she say's while looking down.

Sid-: so what precious..?? He ask while coming closer to her.

Avu-: what do u mean by so what..?? Hadn't you noticed that they were eye raping you.. they were ogling upon u like ur their property... They were staring u shamelessly nd ur asking me so what..?? Were u enjoying seeing them staring at u..?? She ask angrily looking at him making him stunned, he composes himself nd shakes his head in no.

Sid-: no precious I was just..

Avu(cutting him in bw)-: you were just enjoying it nd was teasing me without caring about my feelings... You were flirting with that salesgirl without caring about me.. she burst upon him while Sid tries to say something but she doesn't let him. What was the need to hold her nd save her from falling down..?? What was the need to smile at her..?? Can't you see that she was clinging upon u nd throwing herself on u..?? she ask him while tears forms in her eye's.

Sid(cupping her face)-: I'm sorry precious.. I know what she was doing but believe me I just want to tease you a lil nothing else.. I swear my intentions were not wrong.. I'm sorry please don't cry.. I swear upon u I'll never ever look or touch any girl or flirt with anyone except u... He say's while swearing keeping his one hand upon her head. Believe me precious there was, is nd will be no other girl in my life except you, mom, chinki, minki.. I promise.. he say's while avu just hugs him tightly while Sid hugs her back nd promises himself to never ever again make her jealous in whole life but it was fun making her jealous but it's also true that he can't see her in tears.

After sometime Sid tries to lighten her mood.

Sid-: precious..

Avu-: hmm..

Sid-: I forget to tell u about one more girl who will be always in my heart nd have a special place in my life.. nd u can't stop me or deny her from having a special place.. he say's while avu looks up at him with a frown still hugging him.

Avu-: who..??

Sid-: my princess.. our daughter.. he say's while smirking making avu blush. She hits him playfully on his chest nd hides her face in his chest making Sid chuckles nd he kisses her on forehead. After sometime avu realises that his hoodie was half opened. She moves away from him nd looks down while tucking her hair strand behind her ear. I think we should leave now... Let's go Queenie.. he say's making her blush again.

Avu-: aise..?? She say's pointing towards his hoodie while Sid smiles nervously.

Sid-: can u help me.. please.. he ask while avu nod's nd come closer to him nd starts opening the zip while our hero was lost in admiring his heroine who was busy in opening the zip while making cute faces. She somehow manages to open it nd they both comes out with the hoodie after Sid wears his black hoodie. The salesgirl sees them nd approaches them.

Sg-: sir should I pack it..??

Sid-: no my wife doesn't like it so we're not buying it.. he says nd avu gives her the hoodie back nd they both left from there after Sid pay's for the other things.

•••••••••••••••

After shopping, they both decides to go for movie. Outside of theatre they both bumps into Fainat.

Sid-: what you guy's are doing here..??

Jan-: bawle I think it's theatre nd I think people came here for watching movie...

Sid(sarcastically)-: oo really...?? Thanks for the information.. I thought people came here for swimming.. jan rolls her eyes while faisu nd avu giggles.

Faisu-: actually we had decided to go on a movie date but my mom has called us nd had ordered to reach home with jan in half an hour.. so we're just going..

Sid-: oky..

Faisu-: btw had u buyed the movie tickets..??

Sid-: nope.. not till now..

Jan-: why..?

Sid-: actually the tickets of movie which avu want to watch is housefull..

Jan-: ohh.. now..??

Sid-: nothing.. we'll watch another movie..

Jan-: Mr. Siddharth nigam jii for ur kind information you had to book the movie tickets before only.. now how u will get the tickets..

Faisu-: yeah in this theatre I don't think you'll get any tickets in last moment..

Avu-: hmm.. I too think..

Faisu-: but why to worry when I'm here.. you both can take our tickets.. waise bhi it's gonna waste so u can use it..

Jan-: yeah nice idea.. Sid ye lo nd enjoy.. she say's nd hands him the tickets nd they both goes after winking at sid. Sid narrow his eye's nd looks at the movie tickets. His eye's widens nd his expression were like😱😰😰. But before he could tell avu she drags him inside the movie hall. He was cursing faisu nd jan in mind for giving them the tickets of an adult movie full of s**.

Sid-: Queenie listen... We'll watch another movie.. let's go..

Avu(confusingly)-: why..??

Sid-: precious please.. this movie is not good..

Avu(innocently)-: but I wanna watch this movie only.. jannat nd mr. Faisu has given it with so much love.. then how can we.. they'll feel bad..

Sid-: haa woh toh they'll because I'm not gonna let them leave so easily.. I'll kill them.. he murmurs in inaudible voice

Avu(frowning)-: leave, easily, kill..??

Sid-: nothing.. you're very innocent my queen.. let's go from here... He say's nd drags her from there to outside.

TBC...

How was the update..?

Now what will be avu's reaction after knowing it..??

Who all are excited to see Fainat getting scolded by Sid. He is not gonna leave them.

Please vote nd comment.

Do leave ur reviews.

Please follow my profile.

Next part will be updated soon.

Till then bubbyee.

Lot's of love ❤️.