Chapter-48

Avu was happy but was lil suspicious of raghav seeing his gaze upon her from the time she entered and when he accepted every accusations silently and doesn't even said a single word when his father said fake story and Sid bursted on him angrily. She was lost in her thoughts that she doesn't realise Raghav coming towards her. All of a sudden her thoughts broke when she hears his voice and gets uncomfortable seeing him standing infront of her with handcuffs in his hand and that evil smirk and lusty gaze at her. The police officers were standing lil far talking to Sd's lawyer.

Raghav-: don't worry sexy, I won't leave you so easily... Just wait for sometime for me and then you'll be in my bed... He says and was about to touch her face when Sid comes infront of Avu and holds his hand jerking it badly and punches him hardly making his nose bleed while his every word was heard by everyone.

Sid(coldly)-: Don't you even dare to raise your eyes or touch my fiancee or else no one will be more worst than me for you... Don't ever think I'll leave you easily and let you spend your life peacefully in jail, go and rot in Jail for the rest of your life, one look and you would be killed by my bare hands... He says angrily while gritting his teeths. Lavina shakes her head in disbelief and was cursing herself for giving birth to him who doesn't even know to even respect women a lil bit also, others smiles at Sid while raghav was looking at him angrily at Sid who was has dangerous look on his face and was glaring him.

Ad-: leave it Sid, he has probably lost everything now and doesn't have anything, let's go from here now... He says while everyone turns and Sid's hand came around Avu's shoulder and they were walking out of the court when they heard a loud voice of slap. They all turn back to see Lavina looking at raghav angrily who had his one hand on his cheek where his mother just slapped him tightly.

Lavina-: Why don't you had died in my womb only or when you were just borned...?? I don't believe you're my son, and I wish I had given you this slap when you were small only so that atleast now you wouldn't have became like this... This slap is really very less for spoiling so many innocent lives and their families... She says as tears flow from her eyes while va supports her and holds her from side. It's the worst feeling when your son does something like this and treats you like slave rather than respecting.

Va-: leave him Lavina... Don't get your hands dirty by slapping a person like him... He doesn't even deserve your slap and don't ever feel like you don't have son... She says to her while the police officers took him and Sd with them. From today onwards Sid, chinki minki are your kids too and tanu is my kid too, you're like my younger sister and don't even think you don't have any family, we all are your family from now onwards and you'll live with us only... we'll live together like one family... right maa... She says to Lavina and lastly looks at Sid's grandmother who nod's while minki was not liking the fact that tanu will live with them from now onwards like siblings. She was feeling insecure and was feeling like she'll snatch her brother from her. She easily gets jealous from chinki only and doesn't like to share Sid with her only and hates when he spends more time with chinki rather than her so how she's gonna tolerate her and share her brother with both chinki and tanu. She looks at Avu who was smiling looking at tanu and chinki who were hugging eachother, now she was feeling insecure for both of her bhai and bhabhi.

They all goes outside the court only to be surrounded by media but Sid's bodyguards handle them and they all went to their car and droves off to Nigam mansion while Lavina and tanu with va, Am and chinki goes to Sharma house to take their luggage and after it they all too goes to nigam mansion.

Jan-: finally we won the case so now it's time to celebrate... She says while other nod's and Faisu brings dholak and they all dances at it's beats.

After dancing,

Dadi-: tomorrow we all will go on shopping for our Sid and Avu's wedding as well as for diwali shopping as day after tomorrow it's Diwali... She says while everyone nods and the elders sits on the couch discussing about Diwali and upcoming wedding.

Avu-: mom... I'm leaving now, I have shoots and will be late so don't worry about me and I'll have dinner at set only and I have keys so don't wait for me and please sleep... Dad, bhai you too... She says while they nods and Avu takes all the elders blessings and was leaving when Sid comes there.

Sid-: mom... I'm going office, I have an important meeting, I'll come till 9pm... He says while va nods and he was leaving when va stops him.

Va-: Sid... Dear please can you drop Avu also... She has shoots...

Sid-: why not... It's on my way, I'll drop... Come neet... He says when all the youngsters too come and heard it.

Tanu(teasingly)-: yeah bhai if it wouldn't have been on your way also na then too you would have drop bhabhi taking long route and then you would have gone to your office... She says teasing him while hi-fing with chinki while other chuckles and Avu blushes. Sid rolls his eyes.

Sid-: shut up... You're just 20 and I'm elder than you so you can't tease us... He says making tanu and chinki frowns.

Chinki-: my dear bhai... In which book this is written that you can't tease your elder brother and sister or sister in law...?? She asks while raising her eyebrows.

Sid-: in one and only "THE SIDDHARTH NIGAM'S" book... he says with full attitude. Neet I'm waiting outside, come in 5 mins if you wanna go to shoot... Saying this he left from there in full swag putting his shades while chinki, minki and tanu were looking at his retreating figure with dropped jaw while other chuckles and Avu too left.

***********

In car,

Avu-: umm... Siddharth... Are you a... M... Mafia...?? She asks him nervously while looking down making Sid stops the car with a jerk and he looks at her.

Sid-: Who the hell said this to you...?? He asks her while looking at Avu with a frown.

Avu-: no one... I... It's just... That... A random thought... Actually seeing your cold side and how you had given so many proofs in court against them and everything that you said... Like this much information about them... I'm sorry... She says and Apologizes to him at last.

Sid-: no need... I can understand and Mrs soon to be Siddharth Nigam your to be dearest hubby is not any mafia or gangster... It's that I have my own ways... Yeah I had contacts with every mafia just because of the fire which is igniting inside me from childhood... I want to take revenge from him for my dadu's death, he's my dadu's murderer... How can I leave him easily...?? After knowing about him I had promised to myself that I'll make sure to punish him and give justice to not only my dadu but also to the ones who had suffered and died because of him... He tells her while Avu nods understandingly and hugs him.

Avu-: You're the bestest and I'm glad to have you...

Sid-: I'm more... Btw precious you were saying that your friends want to meet me but from last few days because of all this I wasn't getting time... Sorry for that...

Avu-: it's oky... I'll call them and ask them to come tomorrow for shopping with me and meeting you... She says while unhugging him. Sid nods and starts the car back and starts driving. He drops her to the set and then goes to his office.

TBC...